HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

If someone does not want a finished lid, because you maybe already know that you will cover it in grip anyway, can get his deck sent out as soon as the lids arrive.

5 Likes

Same status for the short boards?

Yes (Thank you for reminding me, will copy it over)

Dying with anticipation!

Sweet, I’ll be fully gripping mine so unfinished works for me :sunglasses:

Wait what exactly does lid finishing entail just so I don’t accidentally screw myself?

Sanding + Bi-Component anti-scratch clear varnish. An added benefit only if you intend to show the lid, like on Sophias S3, or plan to glass-frit it.

5 Likes

What if I plan to have glass frit after @sender does his magic on the lid? should we not get the finish?

Probably better finished in that case :+1:t2:

1 Like

This was me with my prototype Haya when I got a tracking number that didn’t update for weeks cause gov’t shutdown = slow USPS.

3 Likes

_DSC9790

_DSC9795 _DSC9794

10 Likes

Excited to see the new lid design!

Damit @bevilacqua that’s exactly the logo I wanted on my v1 haya. :joy::joy:

1 Like

GIMME!

2 Likes

small update: Laser-Cutting software part has already been done, hopefully we’ll get the lids tomorrow.

7 Likes

Lids were cut, now only the final production steps are left before we start shipping. Hopefully we’ll finish them before the end of the week if we manage to get them sanded before Friday.

11 Likes

So close! I can’t wait to ride again, going a little crazy. My boards sold faster than I thought.

1 Like

We are making good progress, all lids have been sanded, have countersunk holes, a gasket and have been bent to match the deck concave.

Only the varnish is left. Seems like we are going to start shipping early next week :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Woo hoo! Great news, can’t wait to see it.

Oh shit, you’re building a HAYA too?

1 Like

I know you’re as ready as I am :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like