HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

FYI

Economic shipping prices will increase 4€.

This is due to a miscalculation of 150g in the package weight, this increases the volumetric weight which increases the price… Srry…

2 Likes

Was I too late in my response on the order form? Hope not :frowning:

With shipping cost change, can I please change to the express option now. Cheers Ross

@Rosco Will change it :+1: @RedBaron No worries, sill a bunch of guys left to fill the form

Regarding the preorder list, Its still open, If someone drops out the first guy in line gets his spot.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten a form to fill out yet

EDIT: got it! I’ve been logged into the wrong email account. Form filled, thanks!

1 Like

Just paid for my board.

COMMENCE MOUTH FOAMING

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes

OH MY GOB! Me too.

4 Likes

@bevilacqua, haven’t received my form yet. Can you check?

1 Like

you still selling?

YOU ALREADY KNOW I WANT THAT BARE ASS BEAUTY. Just gotta seeeeeend eeeeeet.

2 Likes

@barajabali took it a long time ago

1 Like

RIP my 12s5p 40T dreams

Im gonna be using 12s5p 21700’s. Just need an external box for the vesc.

20190507_130806

3 Likes

yea… darn, I’ll settle for 12s4p :frowning:

Dying for that shipping confirmation btw @bevilacqua

1 Like

Aww i was ganna say that would save me a great deal of time. :frowning:

Oh yeah I’ll send it your way! Give me a bit, one sec

1 Like

Normally I let this kinda thing go, but it’s too tough at this point I have to ask, I apologize for this. I’m at the point of updating the forum for this thread too many times a day and I know Mathias you are working hard on these :sunglasses:

Any progress updates for us that have ordered? Thanks man!

4 Likes

Actual status:

Wood part is finished: All decks Have 4 (I believe, maybe 5) coats of varnish outside, and 2 inside. Logos were printed too.

Only thing left to prepare are the lids, which we have sadly not received yet. Preparing them will be a matter of max 2-3 days since the sanding part is done by a machine and applying the protective varnish coat is done rather quick with a paint sprayer.

My father is going to call the laser cutting company today to ask when exactly they will be finished. As soon as I hear form him I’ll post it here.

11 Likes

Sadly the estimated production date was forwarded to next week… Hopefully Monday or Tuesday (We’ll keep calling to try to make some pressure)

7 Likes