HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Wow I really like the new curves around the noses. Looks really great. Awesome job @bevilacqua great quality work!

6 Likes

I just sent out a configuration form to organize shipping and invoices. If you did fill the original form and did not receive this one please let me know and I’ll send you a link via PM.

Does that price include shipping?

USA would be 160e base price + 44e (Express) or 34e (Spanish post) shipping. -7€ for the one with a non-varnished backside (the interior is varnished/protected on all decks)

2 Likes

@bevilacqua I just filled out the form. The Postal Code field wouldn’t accept letters (In Canada all postal codes have letters) so I left it blank and put my postal code in Additional Shipping info (optional).

Can you please update your records to make sure the package will go to the right place? Alternatively I can fill out the form again if you change the postal code field validation to accept letters and numbers. Thank you.

1 Like

Oh, thanks for letting me know, will change it right now.

edit: no need to fill it again @gmurad

1 Like

Just as a reminder: Some options won’t be available if you don’t answer soon. Like no logo or No-Varnish.

Just fulfilled tha file

1 Like

No logo or varnish on the underside for me! I’ve got the sickest silver colored carbon weave en route. Gonna make this board the silver surfer.

7 Likes

I really want one I really do but I just need it to be deeper.

Why 10char

Tell me ASAP so that others can get your spot, I think the list is full right now

1 Like

I don’t think it matters since there is enough info in the form already, but I noticed there was no “city” box when I filled it out just now.

:sweat_smile: oh god, that happens when I do everything in a hurry. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

I just filled the form out early this morning. Can you confirm that you received it and that the list is full?

Thanks, Jason

I forgot to say I’d like “raw” stainless steel screws on my form (I think I remember reading there were some left?). If its possible, I’d like em!

2 Likes

I just realized you emailed a form to be filled out. I didn’t miss anything did I? just submitted mine. I had filled out the one you posted here earlier. My bad.

1 Like

Didn’t know that silver raw finish stainless hardware was an option for the lid, but I’d be keen on that too (rather than black) if it is. Cheers Ross

I think we will include it for all boards, so black and silver HW

3 Likes

I’ll have to check this afternoon.