HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

If you torqued the truck lids too much, like I did, that could happen. Although it does not compromise the lid stability. Will not happen this time since the lid will be only bolted on with smaller M4 screws.

1 Like

Fuck this, you can not ride thisā€¦ It belongs hanged onto the wall in a museum of modern arts!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

It also has black rydesafe reflectors locked in the epoxy. Helps you stay seen, these photos are with the flash on.

20190428_165724 20190428_165653 20190428_165743

@Indiangummy

32 Likes

7 Likes

Can u put me on the list for one.

Just fill the form, lets me keep things organised. Just a few left right now

How many are left?

5-ish I think

1 Like

Can you check Iā€™m on it? I think I may have even submitted a duplicateā€¦Connection problems. Submitted almost as soon as you opened the form for the 2nd round.

On it :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

How much will the deck and lid be?

____10char

1 Like

may i ask a general question regarding the HAYA Deck (love the design btw) Why is the top plate made out of metal? has it something to do with heat deriving? Has anybody had issues regarding heat jams inside the board? KR

It was a cost derived decision. Laser cutting is a LOT cheaper than CNCing/water-jet-cutting.

1 Like

Ah ok i understand. regarding too much heat in the enclosed deck have there ever been issues? KR

I believe not

1 Like

ok great thx a lot for the info

image image image image

Just some pics, more of the lid as soon as we receive them

17 Likes

Wow!!! Thatā€™s in a different league than i was expecting. I cant wait to build off this deck!!! Beautiful work!

3 Likes

Daaamn, you literally dropped the Mic!

5 Likes