HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

image image

33 Likes

Looking good man!

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking that adding the g-bomb brackets to the deck will allow for the Haggy kit or other larger wheels to work with the deck. Each of those deep drop brackets are $120 tho. Does anyone know of cheaper alternatives?

2 Likes

Some people have had luck finding metal plates in hardware stores

2 Likes

@Riako wanted to use ā€œcheapā€ standarized metal hardware, ab 5ā‚¬/piece.

Have you tested it yet Riako?

This time we could maximize the chamfer using longer milling bits (looks stealthyer). This, plus bigger inner channels means that we dropped 400g of weight even with the added ply. 1,64kg (kitchen scaleā€¦)

Sadly the new 1,5mm lid will add some weight when compared to the 1,2mm original one. 1,2 material is rather exotic an almost nowhere in stock.

4 Likes

No not yet during a ride (it should be next WE :crossed_fingers:) .
An esk8fr friend makes some simulation and advises me to double the plate and I will be all good. So, it will be a bit more, 6ā‚¬/side (2pcs) = 12ā‚¬ total :

This is the product :
https://www.bricodepot.fr/auxerre/patte-de-liaison65x180-mm-ep-25mm/prod1696/

5 Likes

Oh noā€¦ now its too expensive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Cant wait to see the finished product!

You might be the first one to get it if we have some delays with the alu lid.

(In case you still donā€™t require it)

1 Like

Whats the price of one of these decks shipped to Las Vegas???

About 195ā‚¬ Inkl shipping. I will publish the exact pricing (will not vary much) in ab 2 days

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

After thinking about it, Iā€™d like the lid just so i have something to stand on and test while i work on the acrylic top lid.

3 Likes

Iā€™m really skeptical this wouldnā€™t bend also It would be cool if the truck could be mounted ā€œdrop throughā€.

About done with this custom Haya for @Indiangummy

20190424_115855 20190424_120519 20190424_120457

About to get going on an awesome completely custom Haya for @Gjf1. Very excited about this one!

20190423_081832

If anyone wants their Haya customized, shoot me a PM!

35 Likes

straight up dope.

2 Likes

So cool :blush:, if I can be of any help please let me know :wink:

P.S: If we donā€™t need to varnish the decks we could give the customer a little discount

3 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

You hear that folks?!

Get your deck sent to me to get it bad-asserized and you will save a bit on the deck cost!!

Win win win!

9 Likes