HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Shorter board with kick tail :wink:

we still got no CNC prototypes of the shorter board (they are super busy). Hopefully they finish it before I fly home in ab 2 1/2 weeks. Iā€™m bringing the components of my other boards to swap decks (Dual 5065/Ronin /VTC6 10S3P/ 4.12HW).

Inspired by @neiru37 Iā€™m hoping to design and print some NESE-Tab based Plug&Play modules to make it a flight friendly board.

Ref for those who have not seen it. (hand cut proto) IMG_3613

11 Likes

Welcome to the dark side. Here are your cookies.

2 Likes

Let me know if you want to brainstorm NESE tabs based designs. @rey8801and I have been going back and forth about it in regards to his integrated deck, so we might be of some help.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll share my cad designs, it will be a purpose design to fit the dimensions of the short-board. Thanks for the offered help :slight_smile:

The goal is to make them as minimalistic and good looking as possible in order to say that they are drone replacement batteries

2 Likes

Integration plus, good :point_up:

Damn why didnā€™t I think of that

Since @Surfer asked me, I published the charge port push button cover I made for @sofu on thingiverse.

Note: the original intend was to use 2 pillars to press fit into the hardware holes. I never got it aligned and we hot glued it instead.

6 Likes

Side view of my HAYA.

DSC00087

13 Likes

Are any other parts of the board going to match this colour scheme? :grin:

1 Like

Just the nuts!

1 Like

Screenshot_20190209_092204

11 Likes

The other day I saw a pretty girl with these lights, quite funny.

4 Likes

She got your attention thatā€™s the point of being seen :blush:

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for ordering information on V0.2

3 Likes

So. Quick question. I know v2 eill have bigger channelsā€¦ are you adding a ply? Theoretically i can do these changes to my v1 im guessing? @bevilacqua

Hi Justin, Im flying to spain this Friday, Iā€™ll visit the company that presses the decks to find out when exactly we coud start production. All should go pretty quick around the end of the month. But since the last time I have no news. As soon as Im done with some UNI stuff this week Iā€™ll open a google form in case some of you guys want to reserve a deck.

You should be able to do it without the added ply, try to be careful with the depth. Also widen it symetrically If you decide to expand the channels.

6 Likes

Any further news about the 2nd production of these?

4 Likes

Yes, we are waiting for a CNCd sample to test the alignment of the lid (We changed the hole pattern of the sides). As soon as we receive it we could test it and give green light for production. We will be able to produce limited stock on the first run of the updated shape. Expected production kickoff is around mid-end March.

We will deliver them like the HB83 short board, with 3 coats of 2-component poly matte varnish and non assebled.

Target pricing will be Ā±150e (maybe a bit more for EU folks because of taxes). Shipping would be around 40ā‚¬ Non EU and sub 20ā‚¬ EU. (No snail mail)

In order to avoid shipping problems to the States weā€˜ll do a test shipment.

I will open a G-Form shortly (today or tomorrow) if someone wants to reserve a deck. The rest will be stocked for our upcoming website.

Best, Mathias

P.S: Sorry for the delay but our manufacturer had more workload than paned.

9 Likes

G-Form 2nd Round:

(if there is any error let me know)

2 Likes