HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

@bevilacqua any chance of the nose/tail stls to model a basic guard? would be nice to keep in undamaged condition, I’m clumsy!

oh yes, I almost forgot, will look into that tonight

DB Link of the nose: link The nose itself is not the “real” one, as this is the file for CNC’ing. There is no cad file because it is kind of my fathers creation after sanding. Hope the files are helpful.

4 Likes

You da man, thanks again

Very first stage of the decks image

30 Likes

I litteraly can see the shape of the board :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I spy… yup there she is… 20190110_230134

18 Likes

Thinking of selling my HAYA. I’ve got too much stuff going on. Any one interested?

2 Likes

Umm you recived it?

Yeah awhile ago

1 Like

Suddenly palms sweating…

1 Like

Still up for grabs

Seriously, this place is making me broke. I so want to get this but I already have 2 hummie decks coming.

5 Likes

I want it also but I have one that has been lost in the mail like everyone else. I’d hate to buy it from you and then find out that mine shows up. Then I am stuck with an extra one I can’t use. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS HERE.

3 Likes

U can always sell it lol

1 Like

Follow your dreams

1 Like

Oh no… my wallet… how much did it wind up costing you @mikenyc ?

1 Like

@bevilacqua if our boards that we ordered in round one are not found can we just apply the payment we sent to you for the next production run? Would that be acceptable with you? I don’t think I’ll need my HAYA until the middle or end of March. I’m in no rush here. Ideally I’d like the first batch production board but can wait until the next run providing you would be able to ship to USA by end of March.

1 Like

Of course, all you guys where DHL Lost their packages would have the option to opt for a batch 2 deck with a big discount. I would gladly refund you the difference.

Hows the water resistance on the haya?