HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

They make clear grip tape and a lot of people dont grip tap the whole deck on their boards.

2 Likes

Got it. 10char

3a5

3 Likes

Quick manual. Will be updated over time. V0.1:

Important note: The lids are directional, this means that they can be mounted only in 1 position. Do not flip them over or turn them around. Even though the deck is completely symmetrical they had some off-placement of the lid holes when CNCā€™ing. This does not affect the overall shape of the deck nor the ride quality

5 Likes

Got my shipping info and tracking number! Thatā€™s gonna make these next 5 days super tedious, lol! :smile:

So much attn to detail. Love it.

I mean a user manual for a deck. Bevilaquaā€¦ please make more stuff.

6 Likes

My board will here on Tuesday. I still havenā€™t figured out what Iā€™m going to use other than my unity. I was thinking of using the new TB direct drives, or the aortal gear drive and now I am contemplating the fatboy nano. Iā€™m so confused lol.

BTW has anyone asked if the enclosure will fit 20700 batteries?

1 Like

I think that was addressed, and I think it was a yesā€¦ Iā€™m too lazy to go back and check lol. Edit: Itā€™s in OPā€™s first post. When describing the features. And yes itā€™s confirmed it will indeed fit 21700ā€™s. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Last logo round: (only 4 decks I think)

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to use the 3 gear drive train me and @moon have been working on :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Is it too late to switch to this style on mine? @bevilacqua

Looks awesome!

Iā€™m afraid not, yours was sent this Fridayā€¦

1 Like

Bummer but thanks for shipping out! Iā€™m sure the light gray looks great :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€Žā€Žsame

1 Like

The deck looks beautiful! Will there be more options for future customers to pick out the concave?

We have to stick to radial concave for now. Sadly we are no pro deck company. If we want to keep it simple we cant start with custom molds.

I quite like the actual concave though

4 Likes

What do you have in mind? What are other options worth exploring?

1 Like

Thereā€™s a bit Iā€™d have to say, as itā€™s a complex topic. You can PM me so then that way we donā€™t clutter the thread.

Got notification for the shipping, stocked ! If hummies manage to send the orders soon I will build a beast :slight_smile: Thinking of repainting the deck

Please do a good job then :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Gonna be a beast, stoked to see yours and @monkey32 's deck with the grey hubs.