HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Yes! Lids are finaly done :smiley: (will post a pic later) We also picked up the Boxes: image

14 Likes

an entire pallet!?

O boy, my mistake, this is the picture of the boxes. We had to do a min order of 100 Units :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

telegram-cloud-file-4-449015212-14099--251162952390573236 lol, not an entire pallet :wink:

15 Likes

Shiny!! :smiley:

1 Like

Just from curiosity (considering next build), wouldn’t metal lid make metal sound as the battery compartment is empty space? or is it thick enough?

Regret giving up my spot. These look great.

2 Likes

Good point: The gasket on the bottom of the lid helps, but if the components are loosely mounted it will resonate. But, if everything is mounted with padding it will not make any sounds. I had that exact issue when building my board. In the end, it was dead silent.

13 Likes

Damn I’m so excited to get this deck! :heart_eyes:

Your tellin me. Cant wait. 2nd build. And itl be my first FULL build.

This is gonna be some epic shit. Seriously @bevilacqua I am really impressed by how fast things went. Good job. Integrated deck is something we’re all waiting for since a long time

3 Likes

ARE YOU GETTING A HAYA DECK TOO? You should do it, I’m putting your 1:3 drive on mine.

1 Like

Here’s an idea I’ve been thinking about. Acrylic lids to showcase the innards of our builds. Or metal lids with cutouts/windows on where the channels would be. Similar to PC case side panels.

20%20AM

could be done. I can share the lid pattern: that way it could be easily DIY’d. @Blacksheep asked for it too, we are just too busy right now. Maybe as an option in the future.

Would look dope for sure.
Oh and acrylic would shatter instantly, ours was super fragile. Better go with clear polycarbonate.

No worries mate, one step at a time! But I’m glad to hear that you like it too.

1 Like

would be like the guys that make the backglass of phones clear, but on another level. Imagine putting some LEDs in there. Plus everyone could see how much tech we put in there.

the struggle is building it in an aesthetically pleasing way :sweat_smile:

Someone made a computer side panel that was clear but had lcd’s in it. It was dope. Maybe too expensive for a daily, but it’d be cool.

Just wondering how thick the lid is?

1.2mm + ab. 0.8mm compressed foam

1 Like

@moros your deck is coming with mine to Munich, then I’ll send it to your home. Decks without logos will be shipped starting tomorrow. The rest will start shipping some days after, we had to wait for one last silkscreen. The logo is becoming a bit of a PIA… (Sorry, combining everything with a day job is a bit difficult sometimes).

telegram-cloud-file-4-446731725-306795--4119581767908149983

6 Likes