HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

image image (Just the slightly updated shape)

18 Likes

Very nice! the updates looks awesome!

I hate u… because I can see the sun is shining in Spain. I HATE U. :rofl:

6 Likes

What changes are made?

Truck are further out15467240166461274140666997762781

4 Likes

Fancy haya, fancy port!!

18 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8839?u=bevilacqua

Its easyer for the cnc to mantain the chamfer, and this way there is much less finishing work.

1 Like

daamn thats hot I wanted to 3d print a truck riser for you with charger and button but this is so nice

1 Like

Oh that means the Ender is going well!! Congrats yo! Nice printer! I’m jealous :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

hahaha yes you remembered correctly! If you ever need something to print you can contact me although I live 300km far from you haha (still need to find a date to go to amsterdam)

What is this port? I need it dir something else :joy:

Is a usb c magnetic port charger for phone, the cheapest in Ali, just to test the idea because doesn’t hold more than 3 amps max. Since it works I going to make it with a MacBook usb c port, it should be ok for 5-6 amps. :crossed_fingers:

But the MacBook usbC charge ports are not magnetic…?

€ 9,94 23%OFF | Travelcool Magnet Charger for Macbook Surface 20V 5A Fast Charging Magnetic Type C for Huawei Xiaomi Phone Cable PD USB Cable

Yeah not Mac exclusive but designed for more powa

@Surfer How are you using USB-c PD to charge your board?

1 Like

He used just the plug… and connect the plug to the bms.

Yeah but with PD standards you need a chip to communicate its PD status or else chargers will just output 5v

1 Like

This is the only thing ive been able to find for DIY’ers that allows the use of usb c PD for projects

Not to mention with the above, youd need something like

to get a Voltage that could be used

Hi Mathias I really love your deck , where I can reserve one deck from the second production ? Please let me know how to contact you I’m base in UK London

Regards

Van

I think this month or around early February we’ll organise a 2nd batch, keep an eye on this thread

7 Likes