Has anyone used the LiftBoard

this sounds like it could be the remote is just trimed wrong. if its the benchwheel receiver it should be easy to swap out for a regular rxtx, unless they integrated it into the controller but I don’t see why they would.

if it lasts! but when you see us flying by on custom boards you’ll see why we are being hard on these completes…

also i hate waiting…so going for a ride! :stuck_out_tongue:

haha yeah I’m going to try and contact support first and if i hear nothing, i’ll swap it myself

I only bought this because i wanted a “reliable” pre-built board to commute, while i work on my multiple custom projects (hub, dual)

well hopefully they have some support.

see its too early to know whats going to last, even boosted caught fire! :boom:

I don’t know much about electronics, but while I was searching around to repair mine I came across a few videos that helped me. Search for benchwheel disassembly on YouTube. There’s also a thread somewhere in this forum that has a teardown and rebuild of the benchwheel.

if I could return this, I’ll just buy the Genesis boards, a few of my friends have those and they seem to work great

Yeah, I heard good things about those boards too. I got the benchwheel mainly because I read that the belt drive is better for climbing hills. And I need to get past 2 big ones on my normal commute.

Woo! spoke to customer service, nicest convo I’ve ever had with customer service lol

I have a liftboard and im looking to get a bag for it so i can put it in checked luggage on flights. anyone know one that’ll fit and maybe isnt too expensive? im pretty sure the size of the board is 41 x 12 x 7

I know that this thread is old but I just want to say that I bought a liftboard dual from walmart. They were on sale for 450$. I was impressed with the performance. I am 300 pounds and this thing just took off full speed (advertised 18 mph) I measured it with map my bike. I dont know how reliable is it gonna be in the future… but yeah this thing is awesome. As for the range at 8 miles I still had 2 lights on meaning 65%. I was on flat surface the whole time so no idea about slopes…

1 Like

Hey how are you liking the liftboard?? Thinking about picking one up, but it seems like most of the reviews are from people with their opinions based on their $1500+ boards against a more cost effective board, for a board with near the same power as a boosted and for a third of the cost the liftboard seems pretty cool

Its great! They are coming out with a new truck design that supports bigger wheels as well

Hello I just got a liftboard and I was wondering how to sink them, I tried holding the remote and the board tell it beeps 3 times and it starts working for like 2 seconds then the button on the board and the remote start blinking red Please help, I don’t know what to do

Remote battery is dead

The lift board is an electric skateboard advertised as a quote Last Mile vehicle. Now there are two options to this board one is a single motor version the second is a dual motor version. For the sake of this review, I will be reviewing the single motor version. Now as far as the things I like about this board is that it has a very long battery life. It is advertised that it can go 13 miles without a charge. And I can confirm that that is very much true I’ve gone on many trips without having to charge it. Another thing I do like about the board doesn’t speed and color. it has a Sleek all black design with black wheels black deck and black trucks. and it seems to get me places at a very high speed so I can get anywhere I want and only a short matter of time. this board is obviously not perfect. It has its flaws as everything else does. now electric skateboards are very new things so you have to expect some things will not be very functional. For example when it comes to this board and water it doesn’t mix if you run it through a puddle you run the risk of having it going to your charging port thus breaking the poor although this is unlikely I would recommend them providing a charge port cover So water Cannot get into the port while you are Riding. Also another gripe I do have with this product is that over time the belt will not down over time. Although they do provide an extra belt there are no real instructions on how to install that belt. the last big gripe I have with this product is that it is extremely heavy. It does have a handle to help you carry it although this thing weighs a good 35 lb. So you can imagine if your skateboard dies mid-trip you’re going to have to carry this giant heavy board with you which will be very inconvenient. So all-in-all I do recommend this product and the major issues I have with it can obviously be fixed and it’s really nothing major in my opinion.

Uhh. It weighs 17 lbs. not 35. You must have your weights confused

Here’s the deal:

I definitely would recommend this board because it is a fun way to get around town. However, if you haven’t had a ton of experience on a longboard (non-motor) then I would be extremely careful when riding this machine. It’s kind of worrisome because the board is way more powerful than advertised. I’m 5’11 and 154lbs, and when I pushed the throttle as far as it could go, the liftboard started to do a mini burnout trying to get some traction. I used a speedometer app on my phone to test the speed, and I was able to reach about 18-19 mph. Keep in mind this is the single motor, not the dual. This board is really awesome but I would be very careful when riding this, because you could seriously injure yourself.

1 Like

post your review/impressions on reddit.I dont think you will be able to convince people here that a single 8s3p 5055 motor board is powerful :wink:

reddit might, tho. people are always lookin for budget boards there

1 Like

My first time as you can see. Ill tell you one thing tho the single motor is more powerful than advertised

1 Like

powerful boards here are usually dual 6374 with 10-12s or something of the sort :wink:

1 Like