Has anyone tried using one of these esc's from ebay before?

I just received this ESC and noticed that the soldiering point is so small how can ppl solder such a small area. My ESC came with 6s soldered together. How can I desolder it.

. The soldering are just like 2 mm long. And with 1mm between the 2 points. Disappointed at this ESC. I will have to contact the seller for exchange or refund.

I thought it would be hard until I tried it, all I had to do was touch a soldering iron to that point and it pretty much instantly separated. Took maybe two minutes in total.

That’s not a very hard thing to do. All you need is a small tipped soldering iron and a solder sucker

In the sellers defence it does tell you to order the option that you want, so if you ordered the wrong one it’s not really his fault

No. I got it from banggood. And they did not state the default is 6s or I have to note what voltage I want.

1 Like

Oh ok I thought it was the eBay one

@Wilsonliang777 does it work? could you send a pic of the wirings? The capacitors in mine blown up just after a few seconds I connected the battery (2 3S batteryes in series)

I just contacted banggood customer service to have a refund since all I did was right

Mine did work for 6s. I also contacted banggood and ask for refund or replacement. I want ESC that work for 10s. Not 6s. The damn thing is too small for me to desolder. My eye sight is not that good. My hand coordinating is not that good too. In the past banggood CS is pretty good.

Really? Btw what are the small red and black loose wires? Looks like they have to go to the switch?

No, they dont. At least looking at the pic banggood gives us the two wires aren’t used

1 Like

I’d say for powering an led switch… you know with the blue light

Switch is different in shipping

Ow yeah you’re right!

I noticed that my board lacks a component/ resistor. Could that be the problem of the board?

1 Like

1 Like

FYI for users of this ESC, a functionally much improved remote is being shipped from DIYeboard.com. Here’s my observation after a day of use. https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricSkateboarding/comments/7a9mzj/diyeboard_meepo_wowgo_owners_an_updated_remote_is/?st=j9i2isvu&sh=95633bfb

Actually, all controller I have sold already comes with this improved remote since many weeks ago.

Can you post a picture of the new remote?

sure. this remote have been selling a quite a while, what so sepecial…

1 Like

Nice! For DIYeboard, Meepo, Wowgo riders, this remote is new and from what I can tell after using for a few days, much improved. It’s good you already have it!

of cause, they are all traders, got things not as fast tan me.