Has anyone tried using one of these esc's from ebay before?

Hello,

i like to buy this ESC and a Antispark power switch. but i only want to use one button to power my board on. Does it work when i wire it like this:

Why do you need antispark switch? It has its inbuilt on off switch soo you need no other switch

I want to wire a volt meter on my board. But when i wire this directly on the battery, the volt meter will always turned on. But i only want that is turned on when i turn on my board

Or is it possible to wire the volt meter on the ESC? If yes, how?

There is a voltmeter output on this esc, where you can connect it, send me a high res photo i will point out where is that pinout

Nice to know! But i do not have this ESC atm. :frowning: I just ordered itā€¦ When its arrived, i will contact u :slight_smile: Thank you very much for your help!

Do i need a Voltage meter with two or three wires?

Are you sure about that? If you are referring to the red and black wires arenā€™t they for an led button to be added? Unless you use a voltmeter with a separate power supply that way it could be powered by the red and black wire

The Meepo boards use this ESC and you can buy a kit from their site that includes the ESC and a battery indicator, so there must be somewhere it can be wired up to. Iā€™d like to know myself.

No it has a different output just for sake of battery indicator

You donā€™t need an output, just wire a battery indicator across the positive and negative input wires and youā€™re good to go.

But then you canā€™t turn it off without another switch, thatā€™s what he is trying to avoid

this controller donā€™t need a anti-spark switch, it designed to no spark.

and for the indicator. you can buy from me too.

Whatā€™s your top speed out of that 125kv motor

Iā€™m thinking about doing a dual setup

How would I connect the battery indicator on this case to the ESC?

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s the jst next to the switch plug

Hi. please see picture.

you could also buy the controller case from me, heat sink, battery indicator included.

1 Like

Do you have option to buy just the battery indicator? I already have a case for the esc and batteries

if only for one battery indicator, I will give you for free, but you need to pay the shipping. to USA by USPS need 6US.

2 Likes

I have 83mm wheels 36T en 15T with 10S battety and get 30kmh in high speed mode and 15kmh in low speed mode.

1 Like

A little slower than I would like ā€¦38 to 43 kph is what I like going ā€¦back to thinking about 190kv soā€¦thanks

Just remember that there seems to be some sort of speed limit. For 10s 150kV is the max and for 6s 250kV is the max.

When I say max you can go higher you just wonā€™t gain anymore speed it sort of limits it. It seems to be around 6400 rpm that the limit happens

You will need to make up for loss in Speed with your gearing. For my build I will be running 2;1 on 97mm wheels, 195kV and 6s

3 Likes