Has anyone NOT had issues with the Winning Remote?

I have just bought the winning remote from esk8.de and the transmitter and remote seem to bind, they both have a solid red light, but when i push forward nothing happens not even in the BLDC tool. Do anybody know why this happens?

Did you turn in PPM?

I haven’t had issues with mine.

You have to go into the ppm tab and calibrate the remote

Sounds to me like you just need to calibrate the remote itself (if you’ve not already) by turning that calibration screw:

Yes i have it set at ppm, i think you might be right about the throttle trim

1 Like

Still no response after trimming the throttle

So if you set ppm to none then display the throttle does it give you values? I think mine was 1.11 up to 2.1

No still no values or sign of throttle

Issue with the servo connection or binding then I’d say.

Cable in the right way and remote bound?

I have plugged the servo cable into channel 1 and have tried 3 different cables, so i have no idea why it wont work

it needs channel 2 :wink:

1 Like

If this works im gonna feel stupid

Nope still dosen’t work :disappointed_relieved:

pic plz? maybe channel 3?

V1 winning came with my Raptor 1 and worked fine for a few months then all of a sudden it started to randomly loose connection and was getting worse and worse untill coming to an intersection with no brakes i had to bail and messed up my knee lol.

I have 1 V2 remote and 3 Nano x (same remote difference case) never had a failure on these so far

Jumped off my board (skatebolt) at 22mph tonight. Not fun. It has the winning remote. At first it wasnt responding to acceleration, and then reconnected and took me at full throttle without slowing down. My instincts kicked in and told me to jump off, so I did and was able to run out a few steps until my knee locked up and I fell forward. Busted up knee and foot because of this. I need to get a new remote for this board. Also unsure how I would go about pairing a new remote…

Get a Mini Remote or Benchwheel

On my second flawless mini. First one was made inop by myself so no fault of the remote. Second is working flawlessly. No cutouts, no sticking, no problems.

1 Like

Are those easy to pair with the $60 chinese hub motor esc’s?