Has anyone had any issues contacting OllinBoardCo/Chaka?

Ha! Have to cuss to get a reply I guess… check your ollinboard email. I ordered 2/13

I have emaled twice asking about it

Don’t be cryptic with me. If I have to go do some detective work I’ll be sending you a refund.

How about this. You tell the people that are waiting for these things how far out you are. I ordered on 2/13, when should I expect these things?

I dont need a tracking number, just a shipment date, please:)

@ekitesurfer I had a few older orders slip through my websites accounting process so I have had to go through and manually match all my orders from Jan through Feb with my shipping receipts. It is getting handled as quickly as possible.

Spending 1/2 an hour tracking down and cross referencing an order to be sure it is you is not how I or my customers would like me to spend my time. Sorry for the inconvenience but my time is valuable to me so we are cutting you loose. You will need to purchase from @elkick @torqueboards @onloop.

A simple email would have saved me a lot of time and you would have had your order shipping out with the rest of the delayed orders.

1 Like

I bet… :frowning: That sucks…

I emailed you twice…

I guess those slipped through your accounting process also…

Hell, judging by your accounting process I doubt you could figure out whose order to cancel

All people want is a little communication

Wow, got my refund lightning fast. I bet you got picked on in school…

Hey grasshole, you owe me another $30 for the heat sink packages I tacked on the next day.

Please stop using bad language. It is not supported on this forum when you are directing it at others. @chaka has done many great things for the community. If you got bad customer support ask nicely for a refund and I’m sure he will give you one. PM is the best way to get answers quickly.

i did, it doesnt work. He only responds to bad language…

and last time I checked, a hole to throw grass down is not a bad word?

I’m sure that’s not the case. If you had been nice to him from the start he would’ve been nice back. Also, @chaka it seems like you owe him $30. I’d get it done quickly so you don’t have to deal with him anymore. No offence @ekitesurfer .

I am done being professional. I want my money back, and ALL of it.

It IS the case. I have been very patient, emailed him twice with no response. Then he throws a little power trip, oh, im going to refund your money. Oh well, at least he didnt blow smoke up my arse and tell me he was going to give me a hoodie

Maybe there is something that @chaka needs to fix. But that is not a reason to use bad language. @chaka I’ll leave you to sort this out.