Haero Boards mountainboard decks

Well broken in is key. I won’t ride them until they’re like socks.

@brenternet just admit that my pretty man legs make you uncomfortably aroused and get over it darlin

4 Likes

FML it’s Lancealotofmen the 5th musketeer of the Andels.

3 Likes

But they don’t ship to Europe !!! :wink:

image Seriously tho, maybe I need to try these, very comforting and broken in, big MC heel image

2 Likes

It’s a shame, i’m a compulsive buyer… Ok, i have now an another build on the way…

2 Likes

lolol10jason

2 Likes

By the way no one will work on a enclosure ? @bigben @Eboosted ?

1 Like

Did you ever get this deck Fred?

delivery is October…

Waiting for mine too :slight_smile: stoked about the design and concept though

I wonder if there’s any spare?

I have one coming. I can send it to you if you wanna make an enclosure for t.

1 Like

I fancied a board but was thinking about a full of road with top mount box. Keep forgetting to mail them and see if there are spare available.

1 Like

Contact them, they still have some for €270 plus shipping: [email protected]

1 Like

Thanks. Just snagged one. May even look into making an enclosure for one…

8 Likes

Yo @bigben! Did ya ever do an enclosure for these boards? I’m going to be getting one for my build early next year. So I am doing my enclosure searching now! Thanks!

Yes. I’m about to build one up with the under tray. It’s going to be 16s4p with the esc topside like my 4x4 off-road board.

1 Like

Oh that enclosure looks dope, @bigben! I’m planning a monster 4wd build. Gonna go with e-toxx 5:1 MBS mini drives, 6384 190kv motors. It’s gonna be a monster! Would I be able to fit a 12s8p and two FS6.6 Plus VESC’s?

Not unless you use some real thick gasket perhaps?

What’s the biggest battery I could fit in there with a good balance between speed and range? I can move my VESC’s to the tips if need be. I just want something with range, like a 6p or more.