Guys, come back! 😁

To be clear, my understanding is that @BigBoyToys passing was caused my a medical mistake resulting from an injury sustained while ek8ing. I just don’t want people reading this and thinking all esk8s are deadly.

8 Likes

Very true I would hate for it to be taken the wrong way. But the biggest thing that is true is that he would be proud of all the innovations that have come out this year.

3 Likes

True dat :droplet:

1 Like
1 Like

If only you knew how many people lurk on your 13s evo thread :grin:

I would say just in NYC alone you inspired at least 50 people

3 Likes

I need to post more and not lurk as much. I still do the same shit I just rarely share anymore.

6 Likes

Yeah. We happened to that boosted flex pack. Or the battery backpack?

2 Likes

I saw something about his battery back pack the other day, looks amazing. Now I really want one, I’m just scared if I fall I will break my back or something

2 Likes

I’ve finished both of those projects. I’m still debating if I’m going to try to mass produce the FlexR batter. image

9 Likes

Hey, I’m alive still. I haven’t been doing much with my board because my back has been pretty messed up for a while. I’m trying to get it to heal some and not get any worse if possible. Also, after my power switch stopped working, followed by my vesc frying I was really tired of fixing my board. Figured it was best for now. I still love sneaking a peak at all the boards though.

9 Likes

20190113_004908

:cry:

4 Likes

Ouch. What happened ?

Idk, it was acting weird not staying on and I was trying to troubleshoot without opening it up since I was out and about and then there was a spark and it was the vesc frying. Is the foxbox worth it? I saw some on ebay

1 Like

That’s all I’ve ever used because of the good reviews.

1 Like

I think @JohnnyMeduse still has some too

1 Like

A little cheaper than ebay too. I wonder how fast he’ll ship. I finally got the motivation to fix it but can’t find the other vesc I had for my penny nickel. I’ve already bought 3 vescs since starting this journey lol.

1 Like

The addition bonus is he’s a community member. If something isn’t right he’s there to talk too.

Dishing out $$$ for vesc over and over sucks. Part of why i just went with focboxes from the git go. Shame they aren’t being made anymore.

1 Like

Yea, I saw them on sale recently but I realized the old vesc was no where to be found and realized the focbox was gone from enertion site

1 Like

Well hopefully it works out and you can get back to riding. Down time sucks

1 Like

this as awesome. any info on how you wired together the separate modules? how waterproof is it? i would really like some more detailed build pictures :slight_smile: