Guard your Grill

Just came back home from Paris where I met okp and he had the TSG Pass which seemed really nice :+1:t2: I have ordered the same

Yes yes! Lighter and a better view! @Haimindo Witch one have you ordered? I chose an older carbon model because it had a good price tag :smile: TSG Helm Pass Solid Color, Carbon Black, M, 750085 https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00G90REYU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_k9Imxb6HFC59S I only paid 235ā‚¬ not sure if they changed the price after :thinking:

And I will never ever buy a helmet with satin color (again). I have a half shell in satin black and it looks so bad after some rides in the trunk of my car. Just to tender!

2 Likes

@Tarzan I ordered the satin black with extra visor from Boardsport Finland (link to the last years model) https://boardsport.fi/collections/fullface-helmets/products/tsg-fullface-helmet-pass-black :sunglasses: 235e for the carbon fiber one seems like a good deal indeed

Mine has the extra visor too! The new one in carbon costs 450ā‚¬ :flushed:

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to put one on

Yeah and they announce that you mean it serious lol

I just may use my old Arai helmet lol

Iā€™m debating between the Bell Super 2R or the TSG. How do you like the TSG? And the ventilation? Weather is getting hot and I would like to avoid getting my hair all sweaty going into meetings.

This thing is bonkers :smile:

It weights like nothing! Maybe the weight of some teabags :smile:

1 Like

Thats awesome ā€¦

Take me to your leader lol

That looks awesome! Is there any ventilation?

Thanks! No there is no ventilation. Just two holes under the visor and one one each side. Have done my first ride with it and Iā€™m very happy.

Picture is from the inside. I know it says nothing, but you donā€™t notice that you wear a helmet. This one is so light and the visor is huge. Like a panorama window. The view isnā€™t limited in any direction. Really an amazing product. Only downside is that people check you out even more and you look like a jerk when going slow :smile: So full throttleā€¦

1 Like

just do some cool little wiggle dance when youā€™re going slow and people will assume youā€™re a street performer and stop looking at you funny. They may even ignore you completely.

1 Like

How about sound?

20 words gosh darn it

Incredible good! Like I said ā€œYou donā€™t notice that you wear itā€ I would say you hear even better, because there are less wind noises next to your ear.

Ok coolā€¦ I gotta save my pennies for this

Woah, that view looks amazing! Iā€™m tempted to pull the trigger on this bad boy, especially since its made of carbon fiber, goes well with the Raptor. Do you think youā€™ll get hot and sweaty when the weather gets warmer?

Lol itā€™s a helmetā€¦it will get gnarly the higher the humidityā€¦maybe Iā€™m wrong but I see less vents than a motorcycle helmet

Ya, thatā€™s the reason why I asked about getting sweaty inside that helmet. I"m going to use the Raptor as a primary mode of transportation, canā€™t go into board meetings with a sweaty head! I might just go ahead and get the Bell R2.

They will just have to understand manā€¦plain and simple lol

1 Like