GTX PERFECT CLONE / 6374 190 kv 3550 W / 107 mm F1/ evolve trucks/ FOCBOX/ 10S4P/ GTX deck / Evolve Enclosure/ UNIK motor mounts

Is this for V2?

Yes, designed for the V2

1 Like

@ElskerShadow Most excellent build indeed my good Sir! I am in the process of moding my carbon GT from the core out. If I could may I ask what more pulley you used/where you got it from?

IMG_20180903_122344 Finishing the build today ! Just my antispark is not working :frowning: @FluffyllamaZ I used generic 15t pulley

6 Likes

Iā€™m back in GER. Posting another one today.

Not to quick my friend ! Iā€™ll PM you I need something more !

1 Like

get rid of antispark, i blow up mine to and use an XT90s. more reliable. did you plan to use a BMS ?

Are you guys discharging via BMS? I am on a similar build and not so sure what to use. Iā€™d like to keep the on/off button and not using a loop key ā€¦

I will not use a BMS thereā€™s definitely not enough space in the end. I actually like to have a push button.But I donā€™t necessarily think itā€™s a bad thing. If the battery is properly checked after everything should be fine I have yet to try XT90s ! How it is ? Itā€™s like a loop key but without the spark ? I am eager for integrated antisparkā€¦

nope, using external BMS only to charge you can try to use a vedder antispark, but with a 4P lot of people reports (including me, problems) Hopefully i hope weā€™ll see more reliable switch

yes, loop key with an XT90S (antispark)

Are you based in Germany Frankfurt area? I think I saw u today

Nope Iā€™m in France !

1 Like

yeah this winter I plan to swap out all the electronics in my CGT. I want a 12s7p with some 6374ā€™s maybe a unityā€¦but that FSESC 6 6 is also looking good. Iā€™m a big guy so I need the power/range. Iā€™m about 240 Iā€™ll probably be about 230 by summer if I continue at this rate.

Focbox or unity will do well with your size. Your limited on your battery size with a carbon GT. A GTX you can add a printed riser and go big on the battery. 10s5p image image

2 Likes

with room for a 10s7p or a 12s6p and only 5/8 increase in drop on the enclosure. No deck material needs to be removed.

1 Like

bro i wouldnā€™t call this a perfect clone, its way better than a GTX. aesthetically and spec wise.

1 Like

I know itā€™s an old post but iā€™m thinking about doing it tooā€¦ how much room in total do you have under the board to fit everything? what battery did you use and for how much range did it last?

2 Likes

i would also like to know

Without a spacer, 10s4p with a small BMS plus VESCs for Unity. Youā€™ll need to get creative with space and youā€™ll need to remove a bit of timber from the deck where the VESCs will sit.