GTX PERFECT CLONE / 6374 190 kv 3550 W / 107 mm F1/ evolve trucks/ FOCBOX/ 10S4P/ GTX deck / Evolve Enclosure/ UNIK motor mounts

Why does your rear mounts and wheels look not streight or is that just fish eye effect in your pictures? Looks like you might need spacers to even everything out?

Itā€™s an illusion the belts AR enot really aligned but the rest is perfectly

Ye those belts look on a mad angleā€¦ as long as it works thoā€¦ :ok_hand:

If you need a micro bms you could use @Deckozā€™s micro bms from his evo build. I think itā€™s for 13s but you can just drop the last 3 leads and it will function like a 10s bms.

Beautiful build man, I wish mine turned out like this

Better off getting a micro BMS for 10s like

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F282923151393

FYI I have put micro BMS links in all my build threads for 10/12/13s

4 Likes

Unfortunately the sellers wont ship to france and I canā€™t find the same BMSā€™s on the french website

I found this ones that look rather small: 60358mm

i will add more if I find them :wink:

1 Like

@ElskerShadow : Is it that you managed to get everything in the box? For my part, itā€™s a real nightmare to manage to get everything inside, even without BMS, I find it hard to find room for the switch anti spark ā€¦:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Dang thatā€™s not great news! I will not be using BMs either in the end, my take on this is removing as much wire as possible and use bullet connectors instead of XT90/60 Itā€™s either that or adding a little height with some sort of gasket @Toleg

Bullet instead X90, definitly a good idea ! will do that too. Iā€™ve found a .stl to add more height, but i want the slimest case as possible.

but i strongly recommend that you keep the balance wire in your pack, event you didnā€™t use a BMS. Youā€™ll have to check sometimes if you have no drift on your cells.

Yeah donā€™t worry itā€™s anticipated! I will check voltage drift every 200 km Shouldnā€™t be any issues with quality cells

May I ask what sort of paint you used for the top of the deck, I love the colour and hexagon pattern so much Iā€™m going to copy it :grin:

I used spray industrial paint Black matte

Thanks mate!

I 3D printed a extra distance on the hatch, so I got extra storage underneath my focboxes to fit a BMS there. + I added some rubber around my enclosure since I wanted to avoid routing the deck.( I have the normal bamboo GT deck. )

its so nice to ride on :heart_eyes:

Do you have pictures?

Not sure, will have to check :slight_smile:

edit: have a video from when I was ā€œprototypingā€ it

Here is the video:

1 Like

how much did they charge you for the board and trucks @ElskerShadow

160 for deck and 75 for each truck @carwyn987

1 Like