GTX PERFECT CLONE / 6374 190 kv 3550 W / 107 mm F1/ evolve trucks/ FOCBOX/ 10S4P/ GTX deck / Evolve Enclosure/ UNIK motor mounts

I have repainted everything except the inside because it’s useless :stuck_out_tongue: actually I hand made it because it was surprisingly faster and more precise

2 Likes

In my mind I was imaging me while trying to do the same I would end up by cutting out a big chunck of wood and staring at it for minutes :joy:

1 Like

Actualy the wood tools are great and exists since thousands of years and it’s for a reason it’s super precise and efficient. You can’t go deep into the wood because the tip is angled.

• it’s amazing to work with wood
3 Likes

I will keep it in mind for next time. I have the wood tools, I just went for a miller machine last time I need it, but in the future maybe for small refinements.

Couldn’t resist and mounted a few stuff, I only need the battery it’s such a pain in the ass :frowning:

12 Likes

Looks so good! Which battery are you planning to use?

It’s a constant struggle actualy, I have not much space and can’t do 10s4p because of BMs space issue the only thing I can think of is 12s3p as someone mentioned on the thread before. But again I’m not sure of the size. I have approx 37 /38 cm free for the battery. I just don’t want to end up with a lame 10S3P and empty space on my enclosure

I have the AT kit as well so I wan’t the biggest battery possible to get a decent range

Due to the low profile enclosure I guess you can only go with a flat diagram. Mine 10s3p takes around 34-35 once wrapped. 12s3p is goos but I will be afraid of voltage sag with a 12s, maybe would be a nice spot. Or use a small bms only for charge to gain the space you need.

1 Like

I’m not building the battery myself so I will source the BMs and send it to whoever build it

Sounds, good. Also in my build the bms was a pain in the ass. Once you get at 10s, with decent discard they became huge. Next time I will go for a micro bms, charge only. I see most of the powerfull builds are equipped with charge only bms.

PS: Sorry to go off topic one second, but your wish became true. THe meepo style hubs are now with replaceable wheels.

Yeah I saw that!! Actualy there’s cutoff on the vesc so no need for discharge…

Sure, I always thought a discharge bms will hep to keep the cells balanced but if they are quality cells it shouldn’t be a problem. You can alway find a bms with bluetooth so you can check the cells in series. then if you can use a small bms you would have enough space for a 4p.

Actualy 10s4p should be like 360 MM? With a 25 MM BMs I can do it :stuck_out_tongue: I wish the tiny BMs on development was there…

On the forum someone used some micro bms, but if I remember correctly they were for 12 or 13s. Otherwise one of the http://bestechpower.com/407v11spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/ will od the job. They can b rather small. I do not know how much deep is your enclosure, becusae they will take roughly 8mm in height and maybe you can place it on top.

1 Like

Did a bit of work today as well!

I am very happy with the results I just need the battery now!! Won’t be able to ride this beast for at least a couple of weeks

12 Likes

héhé good job :slight_smile: have to finish my battery too hand the griptape job

1 Like

Where did you get the mesh and clips from that attach the phase wires to the deck? Would you mind sharing the source?

I get everything at a local hardware store in my city! I bet you can easily find some on the internet it’s called braided cable sleeves take 10 mm or more for 3 cables. I still had to remove the bullet connectors and ré solder them to need the mesh clean and not completely worn out it’s tricky to do

Paint your yellow hubs black for ultimate stealth!

1 Like