GT2b Mad Munkey v1 Enclosure **NOW READY FOR DOWNLOAD**

Got mine a few days ago and through it together. This thing feels great! Thanks Joel

8 Likes

Your welcome, glad you like it. Liking the paracord. Did you gut it to fit it in the slot?

Ya I took the liner out but had to shave a little bit out where it fits on the case also. It’s a snug fit lol

1 Like

Here is my Mod of the Mod. Printed in Woodfill, I love that Stuff, it actually smells like wood, feels like wood, and you can carve it like perfect Linden-wood.

So i carved out a slot for a linear pot (pulled back by a rubberband) it can be used to utilize channel1 for servo breaking, really smooth and fine thumb acceleration,…and whatever.

For me it combines the best of both “remote-worlds” Thumb and Index-Trigger. and the 50mm linear Pot just gives a really long travel for smooth-controlling, compared to the 20° availeable on the GT2B Trigger.

So in case of interest i starte a build-thread: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/mmmsb-magura-mad-munkey-servo-break-yeah/30195?u=notger http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/7/5/7501ea7f2945169ad5295f99cf690bab086a8b43_1_666x500.JPG

4 Likes

Anybody have any of these they would like to sell in the US?

1 Like

I should have one. Let me check after work.

1 Like

I have one.

Shoot…I never get notifications for these threads… I didn’t check back, so I went with the ebay vendor link you shared earlier. Thanks bro! :v:

Ah that sucks…

Joel

7 Likes

Awesome print !! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Judging by the lines feeding toward the breakouts, looks like it is cast, that and the pearl metallic could be some new polymers Joel is playing with :wink:

Looking good @on1y! Glad you liked the copper I decided to pour for you.

@Pimousse can you print that good??

Haha, @Cobber, thank you for getting me to try some metallics for you. Got any pics of yours against your motor or ESC?

1 Like

I know nothing!! :wink:

1 Like

Copper looks sick! Glow in the dark powder next? :slight_smile:

I love the way that copper turned out. I was looking at glow in the dark powder! Should be interesting.

Does the complete come with the receiver?

Yes, I have to buy a complete GT2b to cut up. The stock receiver comes with the complete.

Joel

The poti on my GT2B mod is broken. Does anybody know where i can get a new one? Really hard to find one that matches.

Not sure anyone has found a replacement…