GT2b Mad Munkey v1 Enclosure **NOW READY FOR DOWNLOAD**

It is a bit off topic, but if you nice people could take a look at some problems I am having with my mastercho mod that would be greatly appreciated. http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/i-am-having-some-trouble-with-my-gt2b-mod/15391

Just got it in, holy shit, this thing is brilliant. I can’t wait to finish my build and get some testing in!

9 Likes

Every time I take mine out for a spin, I always notice how well the handle feels in your grip. Now I want to do add-ons like switchable on/off board lights and I have an idea for a 3D-printed mount on top for a click-in LED flashlight for night riding.

1 Like

@FLATLINEcustoms Hello, do you know if there is enough space to insert an arduino inside with an 0.96 display ?

give me all three dimensions HxWxD and I will check.

Great ! It is : 18(H)x44(W)x1,50(D)mm for the arduino board and 19.26(H)x26.70(W))x1.45(D)mm for the screen.

Thanks in advance !

1 Like

If you didn’t put the LED voltage meter in I think it would work in sideways.

@FLATLINEcustoms Thank you !

Things of beauty dudes. This thing feels store bought. Looks like it too. Great job @FLATLINEcustoms! I’ll take some better pics when my bother comes over with his camera. Thanks dude!!!

P.S- I just realized how cool this thing looks in the dark! Also it’s another safety measure when I’m night riding.

13 Likes

I just made this tonight for my night rides running my pups around the 'hood. Originally had my ProTac1L flashlight crudely taped on top, but finally sat down tonight and designed up a solid model for printing. File on Thingiverse: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2018698

Light snap fits on, printed in PETG at 85% infill. 2 small screws hold the mount to the Mad Munkey.

9 Likes

That’s sweet. Nice job.

Thank you @SeanHacker trying to give you guys the best possible product I can.

@Pylonflyer that puppy walking Mad Munkey is awesome!

1 Like

BTW… Here is the flashlight I’m using. My buddy who is a Gunny Marine gave it to me and it’s a ridiculously powerful little light. It has programmable modes for High, Low, Flashing, etc… https://www.amazon.com/Streamlight-88030-Tactical-Flashlight-Lithium/dp/B003GXF9MW

2 Likes

Puppy, Munkey, Baby… sorry, had to LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Big hi-5 shout out to Joel @FLATLINEcustoms for helping me troubleshoot my GT2B after I accidentally nicked a trace on my PCB board. Almost bricked my Mad Munkey from my own laziness. Long story short, I didn’t pull my handle apart when drilling pilot holes for my flashlight mount mod and I just barely kissed the board near the on/off switch. Haste makes waste. Now I need to add some more lights to my board. … :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am just glad you got it back going.

1 Like

Is there a video tutorial for the assembly?

No @FLATLINEcustoms was working on one but never published it :frowning:

1 Like

:frowning: Need 10 more hours in everyday.

@dedinski can you solder and have a dremel?

I have a solder, dremel and 3d printer… But my soldering skills are less than basic :smiley: