GT2b Mad Munkey v1 Enclosure **NOW READY FOR DOWNLOAD**

Yes as long as you can dremel the flat spot down some and adjust the throw in the BLDC you should be good to go.

I have a steering pot in my eFoil controller. Only use throttle on that though.

Joel

Yeah, I got everything to work. Dremel successful. I was super paranoid about heat this time and dremeled only a little bit at a time, cooling the shaft in water every few seconds. And I had to flip the pot outer wires because the ohm values were inversed from the throttle pot.

Mad Munkey finally finished and working! Thanks Flatline for a great design and help getting it to work!

Nice, glad you got it working!

@FLATLINEcustoms do you still sell the molded ones?

edit: pmd you

I do sell them.

2 Likes

Thanks @FLATLINEcustoms! I got the remote in today. All connected and running great! Truly amazing work. Love the color, I might need you to do another one for me real soon.

4 Likes

Thank you man! Glad you like the smokey color. First one I have done like that.

Let me know when you need the next one.

Joel

1 Like

So I was doing the USB port extension and one of the pads on the usb part came off. What should I do?

1 Like

Someone please let me know soon

Can you link to the lighting kits that trigger from the signal? haven’t heard of those yet

I don’t know, maybe trace the pad and solder closer to the USB?

I don’t even have the pad anymore. Am I screwed or am I able to buy another USB port on the same pcb?

any ideas??

is there a fix or do i have to buy a new gt2b?

I’d try and get a USB breakout and cut it down to fit. I’ve never dealt with that.

Joel

What’s a usb breakout?

Something like this?

Yes, I’d try that.

ok 10 charc

Received the awesome mod today. Translucent green. Can’t be confused at which board this is for (I use three Chozen mods that I have to label).

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/5782

1 Like