Groupbuy'd - UNITY

I’ve spoken with the guy a few times on the phone. Don’t think he’s the type to disappear with people’s stuff. My guess is extenuating circumstances. But do as you will.

3 Likes

No answer from him yet. But he participated in secret Santa and sent 2 gifts, so doesn’t seem to be a crook guy

2 Likes

Kevin is not that type of dude. He had plenty of chnace to run with away with much more money. He is pretty slow to respond, I don’t disagree but give him time. He said he was trying to figure out best possible way to ship international. I bought two unities from him and he kept good communication with me. My suggestion would be to email him instead of a pm on here. But do as you wish.

I’ll wait, not a problem for me

1 Like

I don’t think it the waiting part, it’s the waiting and the silence that getting to me. But also hoping that Kevin is ok reach out if you need anything we’ll understand.

1 Like

Exactly. A quick email won’t kill anyone.

2 Likes

This helps to have some ppl rep him at least … I don’t know him so its just shitty not knowing where your money is that’s all… a email or even a quick remark here does wonders…

2 Likes

Yeah I totally feel you on that. He was slow to respond even when taking the money, it just the way he is I guess. Not saying it’s right but it’s just how it is.

1 Like

Any updates on Kevin? Has anyone heard from him?

Just a heads up for all - he was communicating with me a few weeks ago via email and I had no problems with him. I don’t think he’s out to screw anybody - as mentioned above, I’d expect there’s some rather "extreme* extenuating circumstances going on. Maybe there’s a forum vet that has his phone number or something

2 Likes

bumping, anyone have any form of contact?

Bump Has anyone gotten a response at all from this guy @ksfacinelli

1 Like

Nothing yet :frowning:

3 Likes

So not cool

Ok, so idk how dramatic this is now, but as min some people didn’t received there unity from the group buy which was organized from @ksfacinelli I would like to know who received his unity and who not. I will tag all people listed in the google form even if it’s not actual. If I missed somebody, please tag this person. It’s already over one month since @ksfacinelli has been online. As i still believe he is a honest guy, I worry a bit that all is good with him… If somebody has some contact data like mail or phone or live in Minneapolis and know where he lives it would be great if you could try to contact him and see how is the situation. Maybe @thisguyhere you have some more information?

@Frenchy @CamBo @Wraith @701Superjet @Dasnewten @kuphjr @Sender @Indiangummy

4 Likes

I bought two units from @ksfacinelli and received them in December.

3 Likes

@SJG717 @Arzamenable @hungoverpilot @Westy @hyperIon1 @finges @suwuj12 @Rithblu @mtuan293 @MrCheatak

1 Like

@Grozniy

Yes i think he started to sent out the unities and than it just stopped at one point. That’s why I don’t think he want to scam anybody. But I also don’t know how much still left and waiting for there unity

2 Likes

Never heard anything from him since he went silent. I expected a PM or something though not sure about the others

3 Likes