Group Ride: SF Bay Area 8/20 @ 11am

For those of you who don’t use Facebook or aren’t part of the group (you should be able to see without an account).

@Mobutusan @RebellionBoards @evoheyax @Hummie @korryh

I’m down. 2 motors rewound, sensored, and in place on the board. And just finished a third motor rewind.

1 Like

Would love to try out my new trampa cruiser but it is the last hooraa before my littles go back to school. We just need to check off roller skating and Santa Cruz (again) this weekend.

I’d love to go, but have a wedding to go to on Sunday. Yay. :angry: Thanks for the heads up though.

Thank you Jinra for us non facebookers I will try and make that meet up

All is good. Just did the first spin with the 4 rewound motors and I’m back in business. New top speed should be around 34 mph now (just did 30 mph on a less than half charged battery).

2 Likes

Reminder that this is going on this Sunday!

1 Like

Ill likely be there.

1 Like

I am vegan non-binary Trump supporter, is it OK if I show up ?

Will you guys make fun of me ?

Are you guys planning on having a vegan option at the barbecue ?

Also I can’t eat honey because its from :bee:.

Thank you

All are welcome, we’ll be eating at Burger Meister, they may have vegan options, not sure…

2 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I’m super disappointed, but I have an urgent work trip I need to make to Sydney. @evoheyax, Would you mind taking over for me on logistics?

1 Like

Sure, is there any interest still? I see a lot of can’t make it’s…

1 Like

Theres 7 people confirmed on the facebook page and a couple more non-facebook users going. So I’m guessing about 10~ people. I can make the reservation at Burger Meister, but I unfortunately can’t attend :frowning:

EDIT: actually @evoheyax you might want to make the reservation since I can’t put my contact info down since I’ll be out

1 Like