GROUP BUY: Upgraded Ownboard ESC + hub motor + remote

3 Likes

I cant even feel the difference between the front and back wheel size difference its such a minor difference. I dont think youll need to change the front wheels to larger ones. Plus if u really want the same size wheels, you can just keep the old motor on, just take care when disconnecting the old esc, cause you can simply reconnect the new esc onto the old motor, keeping the original hub motor wheels, Works exactly the same as the new hub motor, just the wheel size difference is 90mm to the original 83mm.

BTW, i feel the trucks rubbers are much softer than the originals, even after tightening the trucks i felt the new truck was still much looser than the old truck, so you may want to switch rubbers from the old motor truck

awesome thanks mate! :smiley:

hopefully we get them soon, i have everything ready for a drop in fit, so the wait is killing me!

1 Like

Wasn’t the US shipment supposed to be in a week ago :sweat:

any shipping updates on this yet?

1 Like

I second this question!

1 Like

What’s up guys. Sorry for going dark a little bit, lots of stuff has been happening recently on my side (both personal and business related). As of now UPS apparently messed up the manifest (there are 5 individual boxes shipped together). They’re telling me they do indeed have the packages and are just sorting things out. Sorry about the delay, but this was unfortunately out of my control.

3 Likes

Thank you for the progress update! Did they give you any kind of updated time line. Keep us posted, thanks again. I cant wait to complete my build!

I’m told they’ll have it ready “soon”, which obviously doesn’t mean shit in the grand scheme of things. I’ll pry and ask for more concrete answers.

Damnit!!! Oh well, these things happen… thanks for keeping us posted

Guessing everyone wants their units still? Just thinking about building a new board after I just got rid of my last one… I might just buy a meepo for the season and build next winter…

So this kit basically just needs a 10s3p battery (from whoever, maybe diye) then the front trucks and board and you are set? Man that’s a steal.

Any new updates on arrival date from UPS?

1 Like

you should be able to use any 10s battery, even 1p, of course with varying results in performance.

I built a 10s3p Samsung 30Q pack and am just waiting for this kit to arrive, everything else on the board is done and just waiting.

My current hub motors lost on of the hubs while riding and debris got inside the motor. I tried taking out screws to clean but the screws stripped, wouldnt come out. Tried to us the dremel but failed… lets just say i hope these things come in this week… lol

Umm… updates?

3 Likes

@PredatorBoards these are so close everyone’s anxious. Last news was that UPS was figuring out to deliver to you?

Please keep us updated!

3 Likes

Not to be a dick, but you were saying they would be in your possession within 48 hrs 4 weeks ago!!! Can we get a lil info please?!?

1 Like

Im at the point with the lack of info, that I just want to cancel and ask for a refund. This doesnt seem to be materializing anytime soon.