GROUP BUY: Upgraded Ownboard ESC + hub motor + remote

This was a photo from a week ago when everything was boxed. I’m just waiting for them to finally arrive.

3 Likes

Received today in australia! Woohoo

5 Likes

Wait… are they in???

Everyone outside of the US got their unit shipped directly to them from the Chinese factory. The motors/esc’s shipping to the United States are coming in a bulk shipment to predator boards then predator boards will distribute to everyone in the US.

1 Like

Ahhhhh makes sense. They are looking sexy!

Just curious, did the shipment make its way to you?

Not just yet, the UPS tracking for our shipment is still inactive, so I’m assuming it is still in the transport leg from China to the US.

1 Like

Waiting for the banshees is like a kid waiting To open his presents on Christmas day and its the day before!!! Any comments on how they workin @moadymoad

1 Like

Haven’t hooked them up yet, i am finishing my belt drive first!

Just tested the new esc and motor on the banshee and omg what an improvement, i feel i can actually ride safe on this thing now, its now a board i would let my friends try out. Extremly smooth acceration on both speeds, breaking is smooth too, and i dont mean slow i mean i now feel i have full control of the board, i am now super happy to be a predator banshee owner

Well done on the upgrade!!!

4 Likes

I know I seem like a pest constantly asking for updates, but can you post when the shipment arrives to you? I am excited to try these hubs out!

In terms of sound, is it quiet or quite loud?

Extremely quiet,

1 Like

think you could do a video? :smiley:

Unfortunately i cant video, i dont have the equipment. But its by far a huge change, i feel completly safe on the board now

1 Like

What’s everyone using for the power switch?

Sounds good! Mind if you take a pic of your board? Im curious to how big it looks now with the wheels

There is already a power switch built into this ESC. But if you wanted you could add a anti spark loop key in between the battery and ESC, then you would have two different switches. http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/how-to-anti-spark-xt-90-loop-key/204

Its pretty much plug in a 10s battery, add a front truck and your g2g, right?

There’s a contact or header on the esc, to attach a momentary switch, right? But no physical momentary switch is provided?

EDIT ah nevermind I see the photo, it comes with one on a 4 pin wire. Thanks guys.