GROUP BUY: Upgraded Ownboard ESC + hub motor + remote

For any of those concerned with how to install their ESCs through the holes of their enclosures, the ebike connectors are detatchable on both ends. They can route through any hole and make use of a PG7 cable gland to ensure a water tight seal.

3 Likes

perfect, i was literally trying to figure out the cleanest way to route through my enclosure today, and you just did it for me.

@PredatorBoards can you share the dimensions of the esc? I want to transplant all of the components into one enclosure and need to make sure there’s enough space for what I have in mind. Thank ya!

I wish I had one on hand, but all of them have been installed and sent off to reviewers/influencers.

Nuts… guess I’m going on faith!

Here you go.

Readings are in mm. Aprox. 10.8 by 7 cm

2 Likes

Nice! Thank you! Pretty close to what I had guesstimated.

What a god XD

@Hummie @evoheyax What’s it going to take me to get a set of Hummies with an ebike connector attached to them? Ideally I’d like to work out a deal or something where Predator Electric customers get an exclusive deal on the Hummies.

Are they enough to carry all those amps that Hummies can take?

Any updates on production?

They’re just wrapping up on the logos for the remote. My hope is that things get tidied up by the end of this weekend. Afterwards all the ESCs will be shipped to the air courier service and sent off my way for fulfillment. For everyone outside of the US, the courier service will ship directly to you.

I’m know I’m too late for the group buy but is this ESC really that much better than Meepo’s? I’ve been frustrated with the lack of precision from my Meepo lately, particularly the micro-stutters that feel like one of the motors disconnects for a second.

It’s tremendously better than the Meepo/Diyeboard ESC in that regard.

1 Like

Any production updates?

Got a sample unit of our production run. Installation was a piece of cake. Tested to about 23.5mph… so I guess that’s close enough. US Shipment out in the next 48 hours. After that I’ll be priority mailing these packages to everybody.

2 Likes

When will the international shipments begin?

1 Like

Has everything been shipped your way now?

I’d like to know too, i have everything else for the build ready, just waiting on these parts to assemble.

1 Like

I’m expecting them to arrive to my place Wednesday earliest, and Friday-ish late.

4 Likes