GROUP BUY: Upgraded Ownboard ESC + hub motor + remote

These look beautifull, just perfect! Looks so much better than meepo or ownboard hubs and nice that the esc can output more amps! Damn so stupid I can’t buy them at this time :tired_face: Do you think there will be a next groupbuy after a while?

Can I place an order using paypal?

Unfortunately not for a while.

PayPal takes a month to process on our business account. You can PayPal my personal account and I can order on your behalf if you want.

That would be great. What is your paypal email? Paypal charges a 3% fee. but I assume your ecommerce page does as well. Do you want me to compensate for the fee?

Unfortunately I’ll have to ask that you do. Unless you want to do F&F, but I doubt that’s the case.

1 Like

Payment sent.

Yep :+1: just got it.

2 Likes

Heads up. Today is the last day for the sale/group buy. Ends 11:59 PM PT.

https://ridepredator.com/shop/usa-banshee-2-0-upgrade-kit/

https://ridepredator.com/shop/global-banshee-2-0-upgrade-kit/

Are these hubs the same as the meepo board hubs? The specifications look the same. It looks ownboard is selling the same hubs, esc, and remote.

Yes it’s the same as Ownboards offerings but @PredatorBoards had the firmware tweaked, so you get a little bit more torque and speed with his kit. The meepo esc is awful, don’t recommend it. Also the side plates have a different design on this kit, I think it looks way better.

how much are they including shipping to ireland?

The price is $240 flat if you’re not a part of 'murica.

When are you expecting to receive your order from the factory? There doesn’t seem to be an expected date anywhere, my initial thinking is it would probably get to you in June. Is this a good assumption?

Geez. Just my luck I discover this group buy the day after it ends :frowning:

2 Likes

Lol that’s ridiculous. More like 2 weeks for fulfillment. Who’d you take me for? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Two weeks!!! Dang, I would have expected like late June and would have been happy! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

gdi, i see this the day after it ends. Ah well,

I don’t have a problem with it. It’d probably be easier if you had the guy pay you and then I can change the address. But try to figure this soon so then I can figure out the logistics behind this.

Sorry man I will stick to the plan… I’ve come this far

1 Like