GROUP BUY: Upgraded Ownboard ESC + hub motor + remote

Just happy I can put this all behind me now. Logistics was a damn nightmare this time around. Guess it serves as a reminder that no matter the precautions you take, dumb stuff happens.

1 Like

I’d be interested in buying out someone who went in on this but doesn’t want theirs anymore. PM me.

1 Like

Me to hehe buy buy buy

same, whoever has one for sale, i’ll offer 250. :smiley: shipped of course. to ny

For $250 you could get the whole kit Ownboard kit w/o battery

2 Likes

How you guys did a wire management of ESC? Any special tricks? Could you post some pictures?

PS: Today I did some speed tests. The fastest I go so far was 40kph (around 25mph). I weight 70 kg (155 lbs). So far I’m very pleased with new the hubs and esc. A new smaller remote is cool.

@PredatorBoards bravo. Did the maiden test ride last night, performed exactly as I expected which is no small task. It’s no dual 6355, but there’s plenty of poke, enough to feel satisfied in all reasonable situations, and good enough brakes. Can climb big hills from standing with my fatass on it, and so smoooooooth smoooooooth.

I have to redo some stuff to get everything to fit the enclosure, but it’ll be a nice addition to the stable.

Thanks man, worth the wait and the great GB price.

4 Likes

Is anyone else still waiting for their kit? I feel like it should have arrived by now.

He shipped Priority, so definitely yes. Hit him up on PM for a tracking number.

1 Like

I’ve tried messaging him

Hi. I have bought a skateboard from you and the controller doesn‘t work anymore. I tried a lot to contact you but i got no response. Are you going to answer or what?

Try tagging who you’re talking to like this

@PredatorBoards

They were last active on this site November of 2018 sooooo good luck. What’s the problem with the remote?

@venom121212 Oh ok thank you. I can‘t charge it. There is a problem with the kit coz i tried everything. I actually bought another remote from wowgo website. It‘s exactly the same but they won‘t match. No one in the website answers. I really don‘t know what to do

Usually with the non-programmable electronic speed controllers (esc), the remote is pre-bound to the receiver. I’ll look into it on mine and see how it looks when I get home

If you have a new remote then you need to look for a pairings guide, there should be a button on the ESC (little red or black dot) that you press and hold the power button on the remote to connect

@venom121212 @ZachTetra Thank you so much guys