GROUP BUY: Upgraded Ownboard ESC + hub motor + remote

Yeah I realized we should have been notified at the very least. There may be an issue with USPS since I shipped literally dozens of ‘hazardous’ packages (lithium battery in the remotes) all at once. I’ll run down tomorrow Saturday and check to see if something is being held up.

2 Likes

Update on the situation. I called the location I dropped the packages off at and asked what happened. Got flagged. Going down there when they reopen in the weekday to sort some shit out and get these damn things moving.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I hate USPS.

1 Like

How’d it go?

Sorry, been running around like a headless chicken for the day. Managed to run down to the USPS store right before it closed and see what was going on. There’s some manifest stuff I have to fill out regarding the packages, but they should resume shipping them tomorrow. I’ll be headed back to ensure that.

4 Likes

Awesome. Thanks !

ALRIGHTY. It’s a done deal. Should start seeing these kits arrive Thursday/Friday. Let me know when you guys get package updates from USPS.

7 Likes

http://www.instantrapairhorn.com/

You guys are going to love it.

3 Likes

Electric lawn ! :smiley:

1 Like

Geez, has USPS updated anyone yet? I’ve seen nothing so far.

Really? That’s really weird. Guess I’ll call them up and ask why there’s no update…

Thanks, please do. It’s Wednesday night and I figured a pre-shipment notice would have gone out by now.

Lol pre-shipment… they should have already been at their first shipping center by now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

1 Like

Sorry for the daily pings, but its… so… close…

Any news?

Called them and asked what was going on. They told me they just finally had everything processed🤬. Whatever. Had them email me the tracking, so those interested can PM me their name and order number.

3 Likes

1529773161033510981271679252556 Hell yeah! Thanks @PredatorBoards!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Mine came in today and it is working great. Thanks @PredatorBoards!

IMG_20180623_163204315

8 Likes

No joke, I’ve put close to 100 miles on these hubs already and there is still no Chunking compared to my previous hub motors. I just wish the brakes were a bit stronger for safety concerns. I call my hub board my Corolla . I’m still building my Porsche.

2 Likes

Got mine, thanks @PredatorBoards! Box is beat to hell, but I think the goodies survived.

PSA one of the screws on the hubs was completely loose. Check your screws!

I’m gonna loctite them, blue I think.