GROUP BUY: Upgraded Ownboard ESC + hub motor + remote

Guys calm down, he told y’all just last week that there was a mix up with ups, he still then needs to get the packages a re-ship them out to individuals.

I doubt he would be someone to take your money and not send the goods, he has a business and has done sales before and nothing went wrong, just chill a little

1 Like

Nah i do get it, but letting us know what’s going on isn’t too much to ask. Other people got them so i believe he is legit but like i said… just letting us know and communication is all some of us would like.

I think he has some stuff going on. If you go to his profile his last post is from May 23rd and last seen is over a day ago. He usually posts daily on various threads: he has been inactive recently. I am not sure what is going on either, I would like to finish my build too.

He was (or currently still is) in Japan and will be back to the states soon. Once he gets back he’ll most likely begin shipping everything out. Everyone needs to chill, if you cant take a few delays & moments of little communication during a group buy, don’t join a group buy.

Or letting us know he wont be able to communicate because of a vacay in japan would have been acceptable… im willing to wait as long as im being let know whats going on. Especially when we were told two weeks originally in april and he himself said it would be ridiculous to be receiving our orders in June

2 Likes

2 Likes

Still nada???

Anyone wanna sell there place

I went a different route, I asked for a refund a few days ago, you can send him a message and ask for my spot.

What did you end up doing?

Ordering a wowgo esc, and the new meepo motors with swappable urethane sleeves. ended up being $40 more.

Did he give you any info on the situation?

No, I ended up filing a dispute with my cc (on the last and final 60th day of being able to)

I havent heard back from predator.

Discouraging AF. Profile says last seen 15 hours ago. I know they have the internet in Japan soo… @PredatorBoards please send some type of update.

I think i may do the same if i dont hear anything by fathers day…

My bad everybody. Packages finally arrived at the post office so all that’s left is to physically pick them up and send them out. Shipments via USPS Priority mail begin this Friday. For those who want to pull out, I don’t blame you. Although this was not my intention, I do regret having taken so long to get a handle on the situation and not finding a faster method for shipping out these kits.

7 Likes

They ended up coming with usps? I thought ups was the carrier before? Please let us know when you get the package and start fulfillment. Thank you.

So are they in your possession? I still wanted to pick my set up instead of getting it shipped

Thank you for the updated… please keep us informed on any hiccups that may occur

No. They arrived via UPS. USPS is used to send the kits out to everybody.