Group BUY-MBS ALL TERRAIN WHEEL 100mm - checking interest please vote - fill out form

Trampa is in the UK… MBS is american…

By Post: Maxtrack Limited New Rock Kempley Road Dymock Gloucestershire GL18 2BB United Kingdom

Don’t get me started :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just noticed there’s MBS.com and MBSeurope.com :smiley:

1 Like

In for one set as well. We will see how these work with the carvon v2.5, or, failing that, I will put them on an unpowered board.

Lol

3 Likes

Anybody have a photo of the back? want to see how deep the hub is on the back side where the pulley would go.

I didn’t want to take them off because I’m way too lazy right now. Hope these help.

Thanks for the pics, Looks to me like it should work on a Evolve GT no problem.

Should work like a charm…

1 Like

Sorry if this is a stupid question. But how would these feel when riding on the street? Would the square bumps on the wheels affect the feel on the road or would it be the same as riding flywheels?

It provides a much smoother ride. You can also do some off roaring with them (grass, small rocks, etc). Everyone who has a set raves about them.

1 Like

They ride in the street really good. I have a set and I’m right in the middle of a large city. I got them because a lot of our streets have huge divits, potholes, ect… These wheels tear everything up.

1 Like

I asked @longhairedboy …he says they break free a little easier on smooth pavement…which appeals to me sliding out of carves

1 Like

For all the cool people from Europe that want to rock these badass wheels check http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/europe-mbs-all-terrain-longboard-wheels/16456

Hey guys

Fill out the form if you responded to this thread

I’d like to have actual numbers before I hit them

Thanks … get it done

…so put this is perspective…

41 people voted…

Only 15 people filled out a form

@Michaelinvegas I think I might have filled the form out twice, sorry about that.

It’s ok …

I need the guys that answered to follow through…

This only works if we all do this together…

@ajaynagra is working on the EU and U.K. Guys…

We need numbers to push prices down for all of us

Can’t remember if I filed this one out So may group buys… Is there a way to check?