Group BUY-MBS ALL TERRAIN WHEEL 100mm - checking interest please vote - fill out form

anyone know if they will fit into a rayne avenger deck?

Dude :fearful: I don’t wanna miss this! I’d be in for a set in black!

1 Like

Maybe get some 3/4 in risers and you’d be good. I have a similar looking board with 1/2 in risers and 90 mm wheels.

1 Like

MBS’ All-Terrain Longboard Wheels open up a new world for longboarders, the one just off the beaten asphalt path. Their super high rebound 100mm X 65mm treaded longboard wheels make them the perfect addition to any longboarder’s quiver. Whether you’re a seasoned longboarder looking for a new challenge, a beginner looking for wheels that will roll over anything, or a campus cruiser who just doesn’t feel like walking when the pavement ends and grass begins, the Atom All-Terrain Longboard Wheels will get you where you want to go and turn a few heads along the way.

Note: Make sure you are aware of the size of these wheels and the amount of clearance or lack of clearance you might have before you attempt to mount on your board. You might need to add risers or cut some clearance on your deck. Details

100mm X 65mm all-terrain longboard wheels are cast with 78A super-high-rebound urethane for unparalleled speed. Uses 22mm O.D. Bearings. Set of 4 Weighs 3lbs. 7oz. Height: 3.75" Width: 2.5" Core Width: 20mm

1 Like

:astonished: :scream::fearful: beautiful!

1 Like

cool thanks! can’t wait to ride them!

I should of posted that before… but my little fingers can only go so fast … hahaha

PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE!!!

100mm wheel you may need to modify your set up based on your application

This has been your public service announcement

(Basically don’t blame me if something gets fucked up)

1 Like

When are you going to do it? Im in

I am in. I am living in Germany. Let me know if EU is not part of this GB.

@Michaelinvegas I’m echoing what jonnydemuse said in another thread. I should just start direct depositing my paycheck into your account.

Yeah, I’m in too!

3 Likes

Count me in. Black is the new black.

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas: Did you need help with a form?

I’d also be interested in a set. Seems that I’d be the outlier in saying that I want the green ones, so black is okay too :slight_smile:

My northern brother @JohnnyMeduse got that covered :facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:

Thanks hammer for offering

Hi @Michaelinvegas… I’m down to try a set of the blacks. Cheers for playing organizer yet again!

Ok @JohnnyMeduse made the form for everyone

For now have at it…

And I’ll guess Monday I’ll speak to them and show them the sheet and get a firm price

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZRZrTtPzCH40hK6iOwN8gvXrgbcrReAjNLvgENC-iaSrtXQ/viewform

Thank you to all!!!

2 Likes

Good to see you arranging this.

As far as I know MBS is located in the UK. So shipping in EU will be easier.

I just hit up @ajaynagra to see what he’s gonna do

I think the have office here in Colorado as well

Colorado Springs, CO

That is who I’m dealing with

I’ll be taking care of the Aussies so fill out the form