[Group Buy] FatBoy Mini Urethane Gear Drive | FatBoy Solid CNC Hanger

I’m not using it on the plastic, i think this is not needed and as you suggest not a great idea.

1 Like

It is screw through the yellow gear but in the hub adapter (black anodized AL) so yes, you could use loctite 243. In any case, I did it, everywhere on alloy parts screw .

1 Like

@Kug3lis what surface treatments do you guys do before the parts are going to be anodised? I’m just wondering, we (at work) don’t anodise the parts but we throw them into a tumbler to get a nicer and cleaner finish.

1 Like

We do not do anodizing. Anodizing is done by another company. We don’t use tumbler.

2 Likes

Has anyone reverse mounted these on a Hummie deck successfully?

I’m hoping that’s possible, I would like to do the same thing.

1 Like

Its possible, but not with maytech 6374 motors and riptide bushings, the motor fowls the washer.

20190207_203711

I trimmed the deck to avoid the casing hitting the deck.

4 Likes

After some routing, yeah.

8 Likes

Will this work on trampa street carver with gummies

j1242j3LTgCYJdlqjsmp7A_thumb_d90

7 Likes

I really just don’t understand why more people don’t request raw. Looks so damn good.

20190417_202435

11 Likes

4 Likes

Shit. I didn’t even know that was an option. It looks sikk :unamused:

2 Likes

Oh damn, it does look nice …

1 Like

What is the total length, nut-to-nut, for both the 230 & 240?

330mm and 340mm :slight_smile: 230/240mm + 2x 50mm axles

4 Likes

What type of speeds are you getting on 2.4 ratio? 12s or 10s? I’m having a hard time choosing a gear ratio for the mini on tb 110’s or 107’s

2 Likes

I am running 12s, 200kv 6369 motors. I top out at about 40 on full charge, but it hits upper 30s easily throughout most of the 12s7p battery I am running.

2 Likes

Damn!! Not what I wanted to hear lol @Sender if you don’t mind me asking. What wheels!? 110 or 107s?

1 Like

Damm, that’s a little lower than i was expecting. How’s the torque?

1 Like