Group buy Europe - TorqueBoards 218mm Trucks

Am I in, @SilentException ? I’m sure I filled out the form but I’m not on the spreadsheet.

@SilentException done :slight_smile:

Still need to update spreadsheet with recent signups. Don’t worry, if you filled the form, you’ll be in spreadsheet in few hours.

Edit Spreadsheet updated, that’s 15 sets of trucks people, nice! :slight_smile:

If you just came here, fill the form to be a part of the group buy. New signups will be on reserve since we reached 15 sets.

1 Like

Filled in, I would love to have a set of those

@SilentException have you heard anything from @torqueboards about the price?

Still in contact, waiting for the final reply I hope. Since it’s Sunday, I think tomorrow we shall know. Don’t worry, I would have written here if I had anything yet :wink:

2 Likes

Okay excellent, sorry for being impatient :slight_smile: .

I’m down for a pair

i am in just enterd

Alright guys, currently crunching numbers and will update the spreadsheet with new participants and all the data later in the evening (night) :slight_smile:

Edit: spreadsheet updated. The discount isn’t what we hoped for but I still took the lowest possible variant (out of 3) and went with that. Final price is out of budget for many that signed up. I need to get some sleep now but let me know your thoughts. Shall we proceed or not? Maybe wait for the Black Friday 2018, those trucks were $50 damn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

fight with @torqueboards through pm on here

bet you could argue him down to €60 per set if you really tried

Well I’m out! But thank you @SilentException for putting in the effort and doing this! :slight_smile:

They should be $55 per set for orders over 6…

It cost 105$ with shipping to Israel if ordering individually. How can it be it cost 115$ in the group buy? :thinking:

Well. given monkey’s groupbuy (9ppl) and him presenting us this premium price TB just lost his rep for me. I’m out.

Yes, I know it’s a shame but you have to take into account that there was no shipping costs from US in this GB as @monkey32 was traveling from the US, and no taxes either. All in all the prices are not that far apart. If you order directly you pay 105$ to EU, so 88€ at the current exchange rate. Then you have the import tax on top if you cannot avoid it (hard in the UK, elsewhere it’s a question of luck)

@SilentException I’m out as well. I’ll just wait for another opportunity. No rush anyway. Thanks for the time spent on this.

Leaving shipping and imports aside. 50 per set or 79 per set is a huge difference. So afterwards including everything you could’ve just ordered them yourself instead of a group buy.

There should be no shipping cost anyway since they offer free shipping on orders over $300, and unless the shipping calculator is wrong is is only giving a price of $40 shipping for 17 sets . Seems really low so I’m not sure if that is actually right

I’m out, it’s £7 cheaper for me to buy a set directly from the website???