Group buy Europe - TorqueBoards 218mm Trucks

I can take the GB if there is still enough interest (5-10 people) and providing we can get decent discount from TorqueBoards.

As I recently imported pretty big order from them and deal with customs quite often I can give you pretty accurate numbers of the import costs on the order of this magnitude.

Simplified it would be selling price + 5% customs + 22% VAT + shipping inside EU. I have shipped these trucks already, know the weight and even have the boxes so I can go to post office and get the shipping quote to your country.

Here is example, if we get 15% discount which would be $55 price per set of trucks:

$55 * 1.05 * 1.22 = $70 + around $15 shipping in EU = $85 or 68ā‚¬

Let me know if youā€™re interested and we can get this back up!

2 Likes

You do realize $65 is for a set right?

Yeah. I adjusted calculation now. I was ā€œburnedā€ twice recently regarding price per truck and per set :slight_smile:

1 Like

Once again I might be interested depending the final price.

Im interested

Okay, here is the form to fill for the GB.

You can set the price limit and once I get the price from TorqueBoards and EU shipping price to your destination, you will be either in or out. I will copy responses to the spreadsheet later on and share that as well.

Expected price is anywhere between 60ā‚¬ - 80ā‚¬ per set, as you can see from calculations few posts above.

If I weā€™re you Iā€™d bump price to 85-90 with a mass of these at high value the import tax is gonna knock the leader on his/her respective ass. Every 100 euros is roughly 15-20euros more depending on carrier.

Just throwing it out there.

I signed up

if anyone in europes looking for a single brand new in packaging truck right now pm me. will post it it in the morning.

Alright, few others signed up as well already!

I will be creating a spreadsheet today and will have EU shipping costs for everyone ready tomorrow. Once at least 10 people sign up, I will talk to TorqueBoards regarding group buy quantity discount, if they give us any.

Once again, if you havenā€™t done it yet, fill this form for the EU group buy of TorqueBoards 218mm Trucks:

1 Like

As promised, here is a spreadsheet with current participants and EU shipping costs (1250g package, tracked). 8 people so far so join in if you havenā€™t already :slight_smile:

https://goo.gl/gE4PzY

2 Likes

Are tb willing to do discount?

Would like a motor pulley please if possible!

I sure hope so. Iā€™ll check after we get 10 people in.

@koralle, letā€™s keep it trucks only for now. After we confirm the possible discount and see how many people are left in the group buy, Iā€™ll contact you.

1 Like

Iā€™d be in for motor pulley/mount kit the v4 one 36t/14t

Iā€™m in! That should make 10 :slight_smile:

Put me down for 2 pairs of trucks please

I might be interested depending on the price.

@DavidBanner @JonathanLau1983
guys, fill out the form if you havenā€™t alreadyā€¦

With DavidBanner and JonathanLau1983 in, weā€™re at 13 people (14 sets). Everyone after 15 sets will be on reserve list, which means that they will be in if someone from first 13 drops out. Reason is simply because of quantity and import. Importing large quantity of same item could trigger some red flags which would mean more bureaucracy and additional costs for me.

I will see if I can get a decent price from @torqueboards today. Hoping Dexter can hook us up with decent price for 14-15 sets of trucks? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

filled in. curious about the price