Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

So how do I connect two Vescs to the BMS? Power In Parallel? Or do I need to consider something else.

@Acido Should I fill out the google form or should I wait for the next round?

Thanks in advance.

Please wait I will make a new form this afternoon and collect money for the 5of you Its easier for me that way Just solder 2 cables on the p-

1 Like

I will get two of the BMS (10s) :slight_smile:

Who is interested except @ron in the GB theres 3 spots left

need 2 10s but cant buy them till next week( paddys day n all)

Hi @Acido :slightly_smiling_face:

Another potential buyer from Israel here! I’m interested in the 12S HCX-D131, do they still sell that?

You bought some bmss right? They sell the new version, same price and dimensions also maybe check few posts up theres a pic and specs

They sell the new version https://www.google.hr/search?q=HCX-D596&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiamo7bg-_ZAhVP_KQKHVAxDxcQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=943

So if @ron takes 2 10s @stormboard1 2 x 10sand @losnir and losnir takes one 12s its full unless 5 more people join

have one in my board but its a charge only so ill likely swap it for one these when i get my hyperbeast deck(couldnt put a loopkey in it lol)

So, Im in for two 10S BMS Boards…

Is there anything to be customized before ordering?

I intended to use the BMS Boards for 10S3P and 10S4P builds (Samsung 30Q)

@stormboard1 @ron have taken 4 spots, if you both agree we can order now but you will pay 2$ more in shipping since its only 2 of you so 69$ per bms

Have they shipped anything to you yet?

No, nothing yet but Im hoping they arrive till the end of this week, the factory is probably super busy since the holidays just ended

Is it too late to jump in for one? I need it to work with 10S4P, have e-switch and allow charging to 4.1V but that last one I can swallow.

yes as @stormboard1 is not responding to me there is one space left with you in

I am in for one (12s) :slight_smile:

@losnir 1x 12s @tux-scooby 1x 12s @webst 1x 10s @ron 2x 10s confirm just one more time that you are in for sure and I will request an invoice also price is 67$ shipped to your door without tracking, tracking is a few $ more

2 Likes

I confirm in case my like of your post is not enough

1 Like

What are default parameters with these BMSes? Is it to late to set them or are defaults safe?