Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

if you have 204$ shipping costs

You heard of a thing called customs? Anyways no one is using that to charge their skate. end of discussion

I never paid customs, they always send me samples of low declared value. Nevertheless I guess it’s not impossible for someone to have one.

if they charge with more than 20a then obviously this bms isn’t for them maybe bestech has a bms that can charge more than 20a

The problem is there are no models stated in first post and people get confused a little. Do you know parameters of this new version of HCX-D223V1 yet?

I will fix that, in a few min

How long do I have to let know if I want to buy it?

Overcharge will be set at 4.15v over discharge 2.9v

2 Likes

Sorry it took me so long to answer, but yes Acido I see your point. I was just asking because I haven’t bought a BMS before. Did you guys already order?

In a day or two I will start collecting money, 2 more people are needed

Count me in, I live in Finland so could you estimate how much would the total be? And where are you sending these from?

67$ shipped to you, tracking is not included, with tracking is 5$ more i believe, shipping from Croatia

Cool, in couple of days you will put a link where to put the money or do we use the one that you started this thread?

GB is full with you in

15 people!

Just pm me your email

@losnir 12s @ron 4x10s @tux-scooby 12s @webst 10s @Linux0701 10s @stormboard1 10s

Confirm this, just so i have everything right and do not mess up Just like the post so this does not become a spam fest

3 Likes

@Meche 12s @Bor.inc 8s @wabbawabbe 10s @deltazeta 12s @eksovaldes waiting on you

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry 12s for me to

Is that the criteria for my bms aswell?

Tell me your specs, what you send me This is for the latest order

So you are letting them config the overcharge V to 4.15V and ovedischarge V to 2.9V for all BMS you are ordering now??