Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

I’m in on the group buy right?

Im not sure but I will check in a few hours

Oh, okay. I see that I didn’t explicitly say that I was in, I only said that I would like to be in if there was a spot left. I signed your form though so I assumed that was enough.

I think you are but Id like to check first

Room for 1 or 2 if there’s space 10s?

You are in send the monies please

In a day or two i can order another 5, let me just organize this fully, its a bit of a pain in the ass to collect the money and to give everyone their order since people change them and so on…

1 Like

Great, will send the money once I get home

1 Like

Cool nice one

1 Like

@Grolletje you and @Henkow didn’t pay yet, once you do the order will be made!

sorry that it took so long, just paid. I had to find out how PayPal works, but there is a first time for everything!

No worries man, @Henkow only left now, hopefully tomorrow i will make the order, then we will wait another day and if he doesnt pay @stormboard1 can take his place

1 Like

I just made the order Hopefully paypal will allow the withdrawal for the fees and shipping from me to you Will keep you posted!

4 Likes

Am I in for a 10s? Have a hyperbeast and really don’t wanna put a xt90s in it lol

I am also in for one or two of the 10s BMS.

Before I submit the Google-Form i wanted to know if two boards shipped in the same package would be two times 67USD or would I save something from shipping?

Thanks and Pozdrav! :wink: Ron

Since you are from Croatia I guess? You can pay something like 5$ for both in shipping when they arrive Wait a few days and i will arrange a new order of 5pc for some of you guys who need the bms

If you paid yes, if not wait a few days and we will make a small one for some people like 5pc

Thanks man!

It needs to be shipped to germany. No hurry. Take your time!

Hvala ti puno! :slight_smile: Pozdrav iz Njemacke! Ron

1 Like

Hi, did Besttech already arrange shipping to you @Acido?

Not yet, i think it will be in the following week