Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

is a 12s 120A discharge possible and how much would it cost?

It needs to be an even number, like 2,4,6,8 and so on

You will need to buy 2 since they order pcb in 2 from the factory… Or find someone else who needs one

1 Like

Too late to join?

Yes a bit too late Theres a shit ton of interrst so soon there will be another one

Invoice is here, paypal.me/Acidop is my PayPal, send 67$ not pounds euros or anything else, I will loose money that way. Send as f&f or cover the fees Those google forms are not as simple as they seem and its a huge pain in the ass to get everyone’s email and so on…

Make sure to email me your address now, It will be much more simpler

@kane @lobap @fatos @Grolletje @TrainRider @e.board_solutions

2 Likes

Also if you are not in, do not send money, contact me first if you want a bms and are not in the buy.

@rickyd @ShawnyP @bevilacqua @navgor @xype

Thanks, do you want the address emailed to you, dropped in this thread or included in the PayPal payment?

1 Like

Id prefer email, but PayPal is good

1 Like

paid. If it is still possible I’d like to configure the cutoff voltage at 2,7V Thanks!

1 Like

Paid, email adress in comment section of paypall, why dollars you’re not from the EU? And yes is the voltage cutoff still setable?

Thanks for the work! Frederic

They can not go lower from 2.8 for some reason @e.board_solutions @bevilacqua

Okay then 2,8 :+1:

Paid. I wrote my email and adress in paypal. :slight_smile:

Sent you the money through paypal, included username, email address, postal address and bms spec in notes.

Paid. I’ve send my postal address via PM.

Thank you!

Money sent!

Details for shipping on paypal transfer.

Btw, I just got your couple of cables! Thanks.

1 Like

Some people didnt still pay, hopefully they will till tomorrow

Just send through my payment also, with my address in the Paypal note. Let me know if you need anything else. Many thanks!