Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

Confirming :wink:

that model is discontinued, updated isnt yet on their site https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/3X/e/2/e299a8753cde4c827c15781a44ea45bb71ffbb4c_1_281x500.png

this is the new

I see the overcharge detection voltage there is 4.3±0.02V. It’s too much.

I will put that on 4.2 as before

1 Like

There are 4 spots left, if it takes too long the last person who joined will not be able to get in this 5pc order in this case that would be @webst ,sorry. Shipping is a killer then its 36$ per 5 bms, 6 bms is over the limit

Unless tux-scooby contacted you directly I was before him

But then losnir couldnt order his 12s who came before you, and that way 2 people could not get their bms and the rest of the buyers would have to pay more in shipping, this way only one is loosing I want all of you to get your bmss i know its hard to find a good and proven one, so hopefully some more people will come

Allright, I’m in for one if there’s a place. Has anyone wanted to charge up to 4.1V for longer battery life?

Your charger wont usually go over 41.5v

And Bestech balancing triggers at 4.2 according to provided table. Am I wrong?

Do not worry about the settings, I will make the as they should be, ron is taking 4x 10s so now we have only 2 more spots left!

1 Like

I would like to take one (10s)!

One more spot is left! Thanks for joining in, where are you from

@Jammeslu needs a 8s 80A model, if anyone else needs one, that would work out great for all 3 of us :smiley:

1 Like

Yees, its a good one to, e-switch, 80A con with 126 balance current and not to expensive !

Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can this 12s also work as 10s?

Im not sure about that, can ask why not go just with 10s

For now I will go with 10s but I’m not planing to have more than one board so 12s would be a plan for the future.

So Im in for 4 10S BMS.

So as for the E-Switch can I use only a “maintained” (ON when pressed once, OFF after pressing another time)? Or can we also use momentary (On if you are pressing the switch, OFF when releasing) switches?

Thanks in advance!