Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

@zeah @sMATTEr @Bender @nw-esk8 @sayekim So theres 5 of you here, we can order check pm

1 Like

Did you forget my order?

Will figoure something out tonight :slight_smile:

I did not forget you, you are on the list before them :wink:

1 Like

How do people usually hook up balance wires to the 12s bms? Is it split 6 and 6? or something else?

Damn, did I miss this?

One connector all the pins

Sorry… I think 2 peiple are waiting and you are the 3rd so 2 more! Man I got to start a website…

1 Like

how does that work with this bms? I can’t really tell, are there enough pins on a single one of those connectors?

From what i remember (never used this new model) There should be only one connector with the right number of pins Solder on the leads and plug in, thats it

1 Like

nah i got a charge only bms and it came with two bms leads and connectors theyr normally labelled b1-10 and you ust plug them in the same as if it was one connector

This doesn’t exactly belong to this topic. But I was wonderin what kind of chargers have you used and where have you bought them?

I used the 10$ 2a charger from ebay and it works fine for me

Are the BMSs from the March group buy send out yet? Can’t wait to finish my board and make use of the great weather! :grinning:

5 will be shipped today thats the last Maybe yours is also shipped have to check

1 Like

Sounds great, thanks!

My BMS arrived today. :grinning: Thank you very much again, Acido!

1 Like

Since the last order is comming hopefully till the end of the week We can start a new round! Post here what model you need and I will take a note!

2 Likes

hey @Acido just wondering if you’ve shipped mine too? (and when)

the order you are in is hopefully coming till the end of the week or on Monday

1 Like