Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

I’d like to know if I’m in or out?

you must use a maintained switch

they do not recommend it, didn’t say if it will work or not

1 Like

you are in

1 Like

9/10 places taken, ordering as soon as the 15bmss from last order come in Croatia, just so i know my financial status if anythings fucks up… Should be around monday

1 Like

@Acido Sorry for the delay, but I’m here and confirming too!

I forgot to mention I’d like the 80A model. So 12S 80A E-Switch for me.

I’m slightly worried about the D596 though, couldn’t find any comparison between it and the D131/D223v1 - can you confirm they’re on par with regards to performance / reliability?

Thank you so much for the effort :slight_smile:

I didn’t use it components should be the same, bestech doesn’t sell bad stuff It should perform as expected

@ron @losnir @webst @tux-scooby @Linux0701 @stormboard1 prepare the monies, planned collecting is around Monday!

1 Like

one is with an eswitch one is without

3 more people need to join to make it possible 10 slots are taken if 3 more bms orders come in i will order another 5

It depends on your battery, what voltage is it?

And how many such batteries do you have in series?

What voltage is your battery? How many batteries do you have in series? (S)

What ESC are you getting, and are you sure you want this big bms? And not just a small charge only

Okay, vesc6 can handle 12s, now you have to decide if your getting a 10 or 12s battery and when you figure that out, get a bms that’s the same voltage as your battery

This bms is large, check the size if you can fit it L120W80T22mm

Depending on your needs, yes. If you bought a tb vesc you couldn’t run it on 12s it would blow very likely I would suggest more reading, before getting any of this stuff Its less likely you will burn your money :slight_smile:

Are you able to set balance triggers on these BMSs to 41V@10s? I’ve did ask BestTech a while back and they said the minimum was 42V - but maybe they’ve improved their adjustable balance voltage range?

1 Like

Overcharge will be 4.2 overcharge release voltage 4.15

Yes - I understand. I should have written 4.2V as I was referring to the balance voltage. From what I understand it means that it starts balance the cells when they reach 4.2V. So basically if you want to charge only to 41V (at 10S) you will never balance the pack. Am I right? Is it possible to reduce the balance voltage to for example 4.1V?

1 Like