Going to order 30Q cells, group buy I guess? -- parts 1 and 2 are done, thank you

what are you guys doing with all these cells? lol

but @scepterr has a good point. group together the groups. the builders who’ve started businesses could grab up some large quantities… then a few thousand cells could be grabbed up by the rest of us…

something like a battery buy collective.

1 Like

It might be needing roughly 6-700 soon so throw me in with those guys

1 Like

i dunno guys, $60k is not a sum i’d want to mess around with.

my contact is my gf’s boss, has contacts at samsung. they’re super busy at the moment with end of year stuff so might be hard getting their attention. but…i’ll continue with due diligence. keep you posted.

2 Likes

If something solidifies, we’ll figure out something with financials, maybe an escrow account. And thanks for everything, again :wink:

On a side note, there are some local vape shops I might be able to resell to…maybe others could as well.

1 Like

looks like you won’t have to…

elon has taken the stock of cells. they even took alot samsung’s cells for the battery in Australia.

millionaires/billionaires need those electric super cars, so no toys or tools for the rest of us… :rage:

My lipo will last till then anyways…

I’m curious if there are different grades available

Small fish here… but I am good for 105 cells

Well damn, just tried to order 110 30q from NKON and they are sold out! Ugh! Has anyone noticed how often they restock? Any other sources with a comparable price?

I think they are back in stock

3 Likes

Just saw that, ordering today so they will ship tomorrow when they get in stock hopefully! Thanks!

1 Like

So I found 1000 Q30 cells for 3456$ shipped from china. They’d take 30 days to get here. If anyone wants to take part I’m open to share.

1 Like

if you buy the cells outright and resell, I don’t think u have to be level anything.

it’s when you have to pool money to start a group buy, that requires leveling up.

yea, $3.5 is about the going rate these days.

I’m good on cells for now

Ya know, I tried to order 160 Samsung 30qs through Nkon Ru in the past week and I couldn’t. I tried a Visa/MC and PayPal and it came up invalid. Frustrating. Anybody else experience this? For 120 cells it’s like 3.57 shipped. I can’t find Any other distributer cheaper than almost $1 more per cell (Liion warehouse)… I don’t mind paying a bit more,but $1/cell more seems steep.

Planning on trying Nkon again after the holidays.

A buddy if mine brought up… Ru Sanctions? Certainly not, right? I feel like I’ve seen a lot of you guys order some fairly recently. Probably just a personal problem :sweat:. Any thoughts/suggestions or fairly reasonable distributors would be appreciated.

I ordered 60 on the 12th and it still says processing but havent heard either that they cant fulfill the order so I’m still waiting to see =\

I mean I don’t think its something weird necessarily, just didn’t even think about the Sanctions thing. I might just pay some more $$$ instead of waiting to hear back from Nkon Customer Service. Does anyone know if it normally take the full 3 weeks for delivery from NKON?

Any cheaper US battery vendors? For 120 cells it’s like $4.48/cell from Liion warehouse. That’s $0.90/cell more than Nkon… ouch.

nope, pretty sure it’s not ru sanctions. Their domain for selling without EU taxes is just Russian because they have a lot of Russian customers. just contact them after tomorrow which is still a holiday here.

1 Like

true. Didn’t know that was the plan. just didn’t want him to get his hopes up like I did when I first arrived here and wanted to EU group buy.

1 Like

well…i just got my fedex tracking info today and I ordered on the 12th… and delivery expected on the 5th… 24days total roughly…

will see how much longer it takes if theres any issues…

I was able to order too yesterday. I’m thinking it was just a holiday glitch.

you gonna do another one of these soon? I need 52 cells for a 10s5p.