Going to order 30Q cells, group buy I guess? -- parts 1 and 2 are done, thank you

i feel ya. after the last build i swore to myself and my gf that it was over.

then the carvon drives became available and…here we are…

1 Like

Only 8 cells?

You see their is your problem. Girlfriend…

Girlfriend Addiction is real. Next thing you know, BANG! kids pop out. If you thought you spent a lot of money getting the girl, wait till you have to feed the kids.

1 Like

And then you wind up with four kids…

@willpark16

you need 8 cells right? not 80?

if it’s 80 you are now officially out of luck because i’m down to less than 40 at this point.

actually, screw you guys, i’m taking the last remaining 38 cells.

group buy part 2 is now offically over.

all 600 cells have been called for.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kh8xDYY2JUnFcA1d-u9uqZKCXizyAkxavjjyhUfckIs

1 Like

What’s an 8s1p pack go for @willpark16?

1 Like

I’m guessing he has 40 and is missing 8 for a 12s4p…first world problems

1 Like

I had a pack built the day I got the cells…the addiction line starts here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@scepterr is on fire tonight, I used the 8 for a prototype pack I was building and now need the other 8 to finish

2 Likes

@PredatorBoards @chsknight @E1Allen @willpark16 @Rockinjohn @twan @Jreamer @Hummie

2nd set of cells are set to arrive this monday.

please have your payment in so there’s no delay in shipping.

take a look here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kh8xDYY2JUnFcA1d-u9uqZKCXizyAkxavjjyhUfckIs

I can do it by tomorrow. have to get to the bank

Crazy thread :slight_smile: Part 3 if you find a black friday deal? The GB keeps closing while I’m punching away on my abacus lol.

trying to get $3 a cell through a chinese supplier, if so there should be plenty. keep you posted.

3 Likes

sounds shady. maybe they’d do bait and switch or something. hope you find a legit seller

yea that’s why i said working on it.

been carpet bombing all of ali. this one i’m chatting with now is “asking my boss” to get $3 shipped.

thinking about tapping into my contact in korea, that works at samsung sdi to see if it can be soured directly from the teat. they said it’d have to be massive quantities tho, like 10k and above, but it would be sub $2 a cell.

9 Likes

Now that would be an epic group buy…

Let’s see 40 cell packs, that’s 250 packs. Maybe not that crazy…

At $2/cell I’m down for 1000

@deucesdown I could 25 packs over a weekend :grinning:

3 Likes

That would be epic and i would totally join and buy a whole lot of cells…

1 Like