Give me my money back @enertion

This. After a black Friday sale of the original focbox they supposedly fired their supplier and a few internals after they were unable to deliver, ensuring that the issues were fixed going into the future. New launch, same problems… Strange to say the least.

3 Likes

Just do the charge back even if he liquidates the company he will get away with not paying you that way too and not sending customers their items.

1- take out credit card,

2- turn over credit card,

3- Call your credit card and do the charge back they will get hit with the$50 fine but you WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!

dont let them fool you they think everyone is an idiot and they can rip us off and string you along with false promises or re-using excuses they used before

or the best excuse they are giving… “its the customers who are fed up with our flat out lies and did chargebacks that has caused our company to implode”

Outsourcing to china to make a product(unity in this case) that cost $30USD to make (as the invoice in the box tells us when we receive the items drop shipped from china with original receipt) Then charging over $300USD (a 10x mark up) and never keeping items in stock.

How can a company fail so badly making a 10x profit margin on an item they never even touch???

4 Likes

Please let us know how that goes

1 Like

I will be the last person to defend Enertion but you do realize that the Unity does not cost $30 to make. The BOM alone is a lot more than this.

5 Likes

Yeah… Even without the heatsink it’s probably more than $70 :thinking:

1 Like

The 30 is just to circumvent import tax. It benefits the customer… you know, if they actually end up receiving the product.

4 Likes

you do know thats what they declare the price at so you dont have to pay import or as much import tax right?

4 Likes

id like to hear enirtion say that from their own mouths

:wink:

I traded my raptor for a one wheel just to get it out of my house.

Hopefully they listen and actually stop trying to sell completed and become a parts vendor. Unitys, single focboxes, and all the heat sinks money can buy

3 Likes

Indeed…I just hope they don’t take the Unity with them when/if they sink.

If/when they sink I can only assume the Chinese/Taiwanese (?) factory would sell in bulk on Alibaba for a lower price without the trademark as they would no longer be contracted by Enertion.

2 Likes

Maybee maybeeeee!

I will say this. I had. Raptor 1, great board after I fixed all the downfalls, I ordered a Raptor 2 and waited over a year for it with many many failed promises and I built many boards in the meantime while I was waiting.

I use the Unity and think it’s a fantastic product with that being said my opinion is that the Raptor 2 is not worth waiting for. It has so many problems its not even funny. Not to mention things like efficiency sucks that’s why people get sub 15mil range on a 10s4p 30q battery. Also once the motors heat up they loose performance so once you hit that top speed and got everything all nice a toasty just pray that you dont need to stop quickly.

Get another board or go DIY, My Raptor 2 truly disappointed me on every single level.

2 Likes

Got the exact same email weeks ago - just “from” Adrian Mok. Man I am pissed. They owe me 2178AUD :see_no_evil:

I am sitting here in Switzerland, no option for a chargeback nothing. And still there are people “buying stuff” from Enertion every day…

We really have to stop this shit. Ideas?

If they can’t at least let us be real - they are done!

3 Likes

you know, i would have to agree with you there.

1 Like

They are fulfilling orders by accepting new orders and are currently focusing on fulfilling large orders made by resellers to further finance their operations. Those with small orders are just placed in a seemingly endless queue.

If the regular consumer no longer purchases from resellers, the scheme they have used to keep themselves afloat will be broken.

As many don’t care about the above, those who stock the unity will sell their unities quickly enough, especially due to the scarsety enertion creates. In short, Enettion will survive to fool customers yet again when the next hot product drops, which I imagine to be a 14s capable esc.

Want to stop this as a community? Just don’t buy, get or wait for an alternative. Make a plead to known resellers.

1 Like

that sucks bruh, damn yeah i’d be PISSed 2k…

You are one of the very lucky few, i didnt receive replies back for weeks when i emailed. Dont conflate your experience with how most people here have been treated!

Multiple ex staff who have worked for them who are members here and have commented in this thread would tell you that you dont know what your talking about with that comment right there!!!

And if you could just let me know from your point of view… (If your company was failing, unable to pay for orders, unable to meet orders, releasing dangerous software, making wheels that dont last 2 months.) WOULD YOU BE ESK8ing AROUND THE WORLD while claiming your company is unable to process customer refunds like the poor guy above owed more than 2000Euros?

1 Like

There are multiple people here and on YouTube reporting that they have not received refunds after waiting for several months (these are orders in excess of 2400 USD for Raptors), only to receive an official email stating that Enertion cannot refund due to financial issues. the money is held hostage and is essentially used as a free loan.

This is a hobby that many people take very serious. Some have had to skip a whole season of riding due to empty promises and had to buy their hardware elsewhere, setting them back financially. Then there is the constant stress of having to deal with their support and the potential worry of simply not receiving a refund, unless you threaten them with lawsuits or constantly nag them.

It impacts people more severely than you might think.

I’m happy that things worked out in your case, but Carl also disappeared multiple times when others tried to get support through him and on top his hands are tied by the general policy of Enertion. Nobody is getting their money back, unless you make it happen on your end.

5 Likes

Then I fully excuse my self. But I still remain that if you knew shipping was ‘‘delayed’’ and and that there were mulitple issues then you should not have bought from them.

I agree.

Was not aware of that. I am grateful then :sweat_smile:

No comment. That is unacceptable.

I might have badly expressed my self but I was trying to say that we know the problems, this is a DIY forum to help ppl build. Even if this forum in dying, it should not be cluttered with shitnertion posts. I feel your frustration. I hope the best for you.

I hope I am not taking sides btw, that is not what I trying to do! I am not trying to defend enertion, but simply asking to stop negativity. I don’t care if it all stays in this one post but I wish ppl stop making threads about it.

:heart::pray:

2 Likes