Genuine question: Why do people buy the following products?

Ok Let me bring the channel truck back. In the end is just a different system as stable as any other for the purposes of esk8.

4 Likes

Kaly.NYC hangers. Unf.

Thank you very much for taking the time to make this video and talk through your understanding on these.

And again, this is exactly what I’m asking for. Real world experience on these rather than pure conjecture.

How many people on this forum, much less in this conversation, have built a channel truck board and put even 1000 miles on it? I think a lot of this is speculation about theoretical disadvantages that simply don’t show up at the speeds most people are riding at. If this instability only shows up at 50+mph, it’s unfair to call them intrinsically unstable as that’s a fringe case where the goalposts have been moved to support the claim.

1 Like

I just find it strange that as an engineer, you would place emotional bias into a technical discussion. I don’t love or hate a piece of equipment (unless it’s Bluetooth tech). I have all flavors of trucks. I enjoy variety and learning through personal experience and testing to discover the strengths and weaknesses of each config

Glad to provide a bit of info.

This trucks need some time to get adjusted specially when coming from longboards, a lot of subconscious habits need to be change and will take a few weeks.

@Deckoz for sure the castor is an important factor and need to be present in the mind of the user, I believe the more we know the equipment the safer we all are.

4 Likes

Best line of this whole thread

6 Likes