General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

two years of AP courses, it was weighted GPA. Do you not have that?

1 Like

V4 SD and Torque drive are back up for sale on site.

3 Likes

That’s great news!

1 Like

i got 2.7 gpa senior year high school, barely graduated.

2.8 overall college

suck on that.

26s2bw

3 Likes

Expectasians-High-Expectations-Asian-Father

4 Likes

"CARVON Team March 20, 2018

XL will be back very soon. We are making the flux ring thicker for the XL than the R so that it will be more protected. The XL is more exposed to road debris because it’s longer, so we need to address that. If you prefer more torque, you can also opt for 4WD V4 SpeedDrives or 2WD/4WD V4 TorqueDrives, both of them are in-stock and ready to ship."

It’s been almost 2 weeks since the last delay. Of course there are more delays… Schedule keeps on slipping…

6 Likes

4 Likes

Anyone who already has a V4 drive does the sensored wire plug into a VESC without an adapter?

Cause torqueboard motors need an adapter for the sensor wires which is somewhat annoying.

The batteries ate junk and 3 out of 3 of my batteries fried out out of3 boards and also the motherboard on 2 of the boards broke off and 2 wheels shredded for no reason at all… and company took months and then never sent me anything!!! Check it all out at my channel at … BUFFALO ESKATE!!! HERE IS A LINK… https://youtu.be/WK-U4fC3kcE and this link… https://youtu.be/NdDoHnKhjFk

And this is exactly why letting a company like Carvon take over the Koowheel production is such a great move. I will reserve judgement until the Carvon reports come out. I suspect these problem won’t exist at all. We already know they use real longboard wheels for start…

1 Like

I believe that the batteries may be manufactured by the same companie for both boards and if so I have 3 batteries i have bought from different suppliers that have all stopped working and when I opened up I seen the same cheap wires used in both batteries with both batteries had wires with missing insolation and evidence of electrical ARC and would worry about the batteries having the same issue no matter what stock it is… here is a link of one of my videos…

Anyone got their V4 SD? I got my tracking number, but its sitting on pre-shipment for the past week.

So basically, the first couple Exos that ship, the owners need to check for this immediately and let the community know. Curious to know myself…

@mmaner you see this?

Same here. Got excited there for a minute, but still haven’t shipped.

Haven’t gotten an email about exo shipping either.

@Exiledd_Top @joeadams101

Speed drives I seen jerry build them I can’t really say much I don’t know much about speed drives not my department, we are shipping, exo’s and torque drives now I have allready built a a few I would have finished building more hadn’t one of the motors that I CNC’d slashed my hand today Were shipping more soon

Yep, that’s scary.

The next batch of Exo’s shipment is due at the end of this week and next week

2 Likes

Already shipped a batch?